[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: latest.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
Why?
>>
The plot/aesthetic of X-2 is totally fine and okay.

The gameplay is awful. Fuck you, the combat system is completely wasted on laughably simple bosses, the classes are highly redundant, the minigames suck and the game tries to trick you out of content.
>>
File: Yuna FFX-2 3000x4000.jpg (1 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Yuna FFX-2 3000x4000.jpg
1 MB, 3000x4000
>>341719505
Yuna is cute, CUTE
>>
>>341719505
it's weird to see that people are playing this game for the first time in the current year
>>
>>341721567
It's people who never bought it on ps2, and never figured out emulation, while never buying it on ps3, psvita, or ps4 as well
>>
File: trio.jpg (3 MB, 4093x2894) Image search: [Google]
trio.jpg
3 MB, 4093x2894
>>341719505
Because it was a scam made up by a trio of money grubbing villains consisting of a sexy lady, her skinny smart guy, and her short fat strong guy.

And for that it makes sense

>Yuna saved the fucking world from Death Kaiju
>she would be super popular among the masses
>scam artists exploit that popularity and hold a concert starring "Yuna"
>make fat stacks Gil all without having to get the real Yuna involved.
>>
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
>>
>>341721969
It was a good plan though
I mean when Yuna decided to have another concert tons of people showed up and she only sang one fucking song
It was a duet with magic flashbacks but it was still just one song
>>
>>341719823
being this dumb.
>>341719505
Because she was an awful character and thinking a new fresh coat of paint would magically make her suck less. It had the opposite effect.
>>
AND I

I KNOW
>>
>>341723368
so Kanye?
>>
>tfw her VA was perfect
>>
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU
>>
Is 1000 words the best vocal piece in a FF game?
>>
>started as a "shrine maiden"
>now this
What happened?
>>
>>341724709

I liked suteki da ne a bit more.
>>
The FFX short story sequel ruined the plotm ore than X-2 ever did.

"hey guys, wouldn't it be cool if Sin just came back and rendered the whole struggle to defeat it without the Final Summoning entirely pointless?"
>>
>Dads walks in
>>
>>341725074
She realized her religion was a hoax and went full slut.
>>
>>341725627
Remember FF X-2.5?
>>
>>341723495
yeah and she ends the one song with ''AGAIN'' and does it again for real
>>
>>341719505
That's not Yuna
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.