[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 1+2 coming PS4/PC/Bone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Ultimate_Alliance_2.jpg (219 KB, 800x920) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_Alliance_2.jpg
219 KB, 800x920
Activision is bringing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, all previously released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, according to ratings from the Taiwan Game Software Rating Information board.

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/marvel-ultimate-alliance-1-2-transformers-fall-cybertron-rated-ps4-xbox-one-taiwan

1080p 60 FPS ALL DLC for BOTH GAMES
NEW ONLINE SERVERS

HYPE IS REAL

INSTA BOUGHT ON STEAM BABYY
>>
>online
Huh, I could have swore it didn't have it originally.
Then again, I could have swore they were on PS2.
>>
>>341715239
Better buy them before Marvel takes away their license and they have to take them down from te stores, again
>>
>>341715712
This.
>>
>>341715525
yes it did. i dont remember if they were in PS2 versions but i remember them on PC and 360/PS3 versions. Even psp versions had it .

best thing came from e3 , i hope it will release before Comiccon
>>
>>341715239
Why the fuck isn't MUA 1 and 2 in a single disc
>>
>Disney makes the license astronomically expensive to maintain
>Eventually they pull a Capcom and disassociate themselves with it
>Pulled from digital stores
>Online killed

I'd rather just wait for the new Spider-Man
>>
File: Warioland_Wario_SSB4.png (179 KB, 482x495) Image search: [Google]
Warioland_Wario_SSB4.png
179 KB, 482x495
YES
>>
Shit, does this mean UMVC3 can finally get patched?
>>
>>341715239
Kek If this was made now Iron Man or Cap would be front and center instead
>>
>>341716378
It means that they're giving out the license again instead of keeping it in house. It depends on how much Capcom is willing to pay(probably not a lot) and how much Disney wants to compromise(not a lot)
>>
>>341716428
they are in cover though?
why would they be . Its civil war game and spider man is key player.

only difference would be take wolverine and gambit and replace with shitty mcu characters
>>
>>341715239
The article doesn't say anything about them coming to PC, though.
>>
>>341716378
I'd rather they work on MVC4
>>
>>341716067
>being surprised at Activision making money

Are you new here?
>>
>not x-men legends

Pass
>>
File: 1281312411366.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1281312411366.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>341715239

So you're saying I don't have to play Marvel Heroes anymore?
>>
Don't play with my emotions like that anon, that was some of the most fun couch co-op I ever had.
>>
>Been playing these games on my computer for a while now

What makes this new?
>>
>>341715239

>Best friend and I played the shit out of X-Men Legends 1, 2, and the first Ultimate Alliance game
>He brings over a copy of UA2 he rented for the PS2 (neither of us had any of the at the time next-gen systems)
>Its complete shit because its so heavily downgraded to play on the PS2

That was a real disappointment and wake-up call for us.
>>
>>341719036

>Been playing these games on my computer
>MUA2

Yeah, I'll have to see some proof of that
>>
>>341716498
It's not Disney you fucking retard Disney had to fight marvel for use of marvel characters too.
>>
>>341719324
Don't Disney own the characters now? Why would they have to fight?

I'm legit curious. I don't follow capeshit at all.
>>
Marvel: UA 2 isn't coming to PC chucklefucks.
>>
>>341719303

Well besides MUA2.
>>
I used to play the FUCK out if the original UA with my friends. I remember the Multiplayer beta for the transformers game actually being really good too, but i never bought the game
>>
I want to replay KH1 and 2 since last time I played them as a young lad but they literally have that "want to replay a game - remember that part" right at the fucking beginning.
>>
>>341719639
Because marvel still has full creative control especially the games division. During Disney infinity they asked to use gotg and marvel would only allow them to if they included yondu. Disney was Also pissed about marvels shitty iOS games and actually told them to start selling their licenses again
>>
I'm not surprised. If they are real, the ports will come out of nowhere and likely be shitty hack jobs.

Just like Deadpool and Prototype.
>>
File: 1448973371818.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1448973371818.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>341715239
Neat.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.