[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth $3.24? need new indieshit that I can run on my shitty laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: teleglitch.jpg (25 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
teleglitch.jpg
25 KB, 460x215
Worth $3.24? need new indieshit that I can run on my shitty laptop when i got downtime.
>>
>>341711957
It was given out for free before
>>
>>341712380
is it good?
>>
>>341712816
I don't know I haven't played it I have too many games I have actually paid for that I haven't played to try it. I was just saying it had been given away for free they might do it again at some point
>>
>>341711957
>>341712816
The best indie-shit I've played in years.
>>341713205
Play it NOW
>>
>>341711957
very much worth it. feels like system shock at times.
>>
It's fucking hard so prepare to die a lot.
>>
>>341712380
I got it for free when humble store was handing it out. I played it while I waited for a larger game to install. Ended up not playing that one, and just kept playing this one.

Best game I ever got from humble desu.
>>
>>341711957
I think it is also the best estonian game out there.
>>
's alright, though you gotta go full knife the first floors to conserve ammo.
>>
>>341711957
Why are they aping Dark Souls?
>>
File: 1465352098530.png (25 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
1465352098530.png
25 KB, 150x140
>>341711957
It's great, have some tips from someone who's beaten the game a billion times

>knife fucking everything the first couple floors. The longer you can do it, the better.
>Use all your shit. If you die with an inventory of bombs/healing items, its your own damn fault.
>don't craft everything together instantly. Save those pips and tubes and what-not, you'll be knifing everything for awhile anyway.
>Enemies tend to "drag" around movement paths, the larger enemies almost drift around at you. Bait them into the black zones, instakills
>Don't make a improved nailgun if you are running out of nails. Think ahead before you craft shit
>Explore the edges of the rooms. Secret rooms often are blocked by rubble, and if you open up your map and there's a beam of light stretching through the wall go back and blow it up

Later floors get pretty tough unless you conserved correctly, you'll probably die a lot. Good luck
>>
>>341719810
Also make motion fucking sensor/tracker what the hell it was called.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.