[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people from all walks of life THIS EXCITIED for what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: link2.jpg (75 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
link2.jpg
75 KB, 736x490
>tfw people from all walks of life THIS EXCITIED for what is gonna be a potential GAME OF THE GENERATION reminiscent of the Project Revolution hype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMRnlWf2P0
>>
>>341710898
Nier Automata will be game of the generation

Zelda looks great though
>>
Must admit, i never thought i'd be looking forward to another Zelda game, but i am looking forward to this one.

""""Thankfully"""" i already made the mistake of buying a WiiU so i'll get to play it.
>>
>>341711053
>X X X and the Y Y Y with an edgy story
>GotG

LMAOOOOOO Platinumfags are this fucking delusional
>>
>INB4 everyones delicious tears
>>
>>341711053
I've been a fan Drakengard since day 1, before all the bandwagoners and meme-loving fucks arrived post-NieR and even I know it won't be anywhere close to that.
>>
>>341711053
Nier Automata will have like 1 million sales dude.

In five years you will be hard pressed to find anyone who remembers it outside of literal autists.

I'm definitely buying it though :)
>>
>waited for 4 hours

Is that supposed to be commendable?
>>
>>341711569
>sales determine quality
>>
Post more cute link
>>
>>341710898
Left or right?
>>
I can't wait for the Open World meme to end
>>
File: 1465787656649.gif (749 KB, 200x118) Image search: [Google]
1465787656649.gif
749 KB, 200x118
This somehow makes me very, very happy
>>
>>341711662
Well of course popularity is an indication of quality. COD, league of legends, dota, WoW, Madden, etc are all great games otherwise they wouldn't be popular
>>
>>341710898
I'm still keeping my expectations tempered, as much as possible. Before the demo, I had zero expectations. After the demo, I'm thinking that it should at least be better than Skyward Sword. And that is where I will keep my expectations, until one of two things happen. Either I get a chance to play the full game and it blows me away. Or they release more gameplay footage so amazing that it makes the hype undeniable.
>>
>>341714541
you're going to be waiting a long time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.