[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was initially interested by this shit, but christ, look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: recore.jpg (9 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
recore.jpg
9 KB, 214x236
I was initially interested by this shit, but christ, look at this garbage gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Ofw1q5rx8
>>
File: 1424309541587.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1424309541587.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>341709000
why the fuck does microsoft have such a hard on for awful UI

it's on scalebound too. Nobody wants to see a bunch of fucking damage indicating numbers pop out of the fucking screen with each shot or a big +26 XP fall out of a dead enemy or the fucking enemy's level in a massive red bar

and that fucking unnecessarily large reticle

what were they thinking, jesus christ. The cool desert scavenger aesthetic I got from the teaser last year is just blown wide fucking apart by that garbage
>>
hi
>>
>>341709000
why would you be interested in a game without seeing gameplay?
>>
Could do without all the numbers and shit everywhere. The enemies have too much HP or something.
>>
>>341709000
I can't tell if it's Inafune ruining this, or if The Armature team is just mediocre without the rest of the team they left behind at Retro.
>>
>>341709000
Question, why don't YOU play as the fucking dog that can take in new shapes and enemy types? Why does your companion have more variety of gameplay options than your character who just seems to have an assortment of guns? What a boneheaded idea to make it another generic TPS, instead of making it an action adventure game with a shape shifting robot protagonist.
>>
File: windows store.jpg (416 KB, 1520x1038) Image search: [Google]
windows store.jpg
416 KB, 1520x1038
Has anyone looked at the windows store games? I noticed a bunchy of mobile ports. Are any of these any good? I tried asphalt 8 and it was a pretty okay burnout clone but sniper fury was trash.
>>
>>341710076
fuck
>>
>>341709000
I don't know why but this reminds me of Sonic Boom
>>
>>341709580
You can be interested in the setting and the concept of a game.
>>
>>341709471
Hey ;)
>>
>>341709000
what the fuck why does the damage text pop out like that and that shit ui

also there was no fucking need for auto aim

hopefully mods will fix it
>>
>>341709309
I like the numbers desu

What looks bad is the janky movement and the red charge shot. Overall looks ok.
>>
lol whats with the numbers flying around, that looks so dumb

also this looks really glitchy and awkward, on a tmnt mutants in manhattan level
>>
>>341710296
The concept of a person and a 'dog'? wow
>>
>>341710458
u wanna fug?
>>
>>341710458

hello?
>>
>>341710683
Yeah the concept of the game is the character you play as.

Nice.
>>
>>341710076
Lazy game reviews took a look at forza 6 on pc, it's only in beta on the pc version, so it's lacking a lot of features, but it's forza on pc so whoop
>>
'combat' looked awful

the platforming at the end where she used the robot to climb tracks looked like it could be fun

pretty disappointed with the overall vibe I got from the trailer compared to this game that feels like a demo from an original xbox cereal disk
>>
>>341709904
Ummm that sounds too video gamey.

I don't know if you've noticed, grandpa, but the media has evolved into an art form now.
>>
>>341709309
You maybe can turn them off in the settings? Doom lets you.
>>
>>341709000
Wow this is lame as fuck
>>
>>341710954
>feels like a demo from an original xbox cereal disk
couldn't have put it better
>>
>>341709000
It does look bad based on what you'd expect a 3rd person game with guns would look like.

BUT, it looks like they are going for more of an ARPG kind of battle system. Since no skill is need to aim, they want you to focus on building up the most damage by changing color, skills, and working in conjunction with your companions.

Still looks boring though ;)
>>
>>341709000
This looks like a game from early 2000's in terms of style and aesthetics. Dumb down the graphics and keep all the crazy shit, I can see this on the original Xbox.
Gameplay looks like shit though.
>>
>>341709000
taking auto aim to the next level

also CHECKED
>>
>>341709309
>Nobody wants to see a bunch of fucking damage indicating numbers pop out of the fucking screen with each shot

agreed. at least not for this game. it does take you out of the world that they created. It loses some of the mystery and makes it feel like an crappy arcade game.
>>
>>341711073
>that sounds too video gamey.
giant numbers aren't?
lol
>>
I have a Xbone, but the more I see of this game, the more I feel that it will be the equivalent to Sony's Knack.
>>
>>341709000
Looks kind of neat, if I had a Bone I might have gotten this but I wouldn't have been rushing out on release to get it. I'd have waited until it got reduced in price and even then probably picked it up used to save a few more bucks. It just looks kinda average. Also why is there no music?
>>
>>341709309
If anything the numbers do make it clear which weapon, skill, etc is doing the most damage so you'll know what to use. But it really should have an option to turn them off.
>>
>>341709864
Inafune's name was attached to soul sacrifice and that game didn't turn out shit.
>>
>>341709000
I've been hearing good impressions about the game. Give it time game may turn out good when it's released.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.