[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC and nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 2048x800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 2048x800
I think we can all agree that this is the true master race
>>
PC and PS4 actually.
PC is getting xbone exclusives, and PC can successfully emulate any and all GC/Wii games, with Wii U emulation coming along extremely well.
>>
>>341704941
yeah but the PS4 has no games
>>
>>341704941
how long until good wii u emulation?

I just want to play bayo and w101
>>
>>341705210
Long ways
>>
>>341705210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHrn8RPY3Xg

Like I said, it's coming along extremely well
>>
>>341702986
3ds+ps4+current mid/high PC
add wiiU or xbox depending on what you like and if you dont want to upgrade to fucking Windows 10, stop asking me to upgrade holy shit
>>
>>341702986
nope, because nintendo doesnt make games anymore. they make amiibos.
>>
>>341705380
>stop asking me to upgrade
>taking advice from someone who can't even remove popups
>>
>>341705149
it has no games but it still has more games than the wiiu

the wiiu is easily the worst console I've ever touched, I regret so hard buying one, even after selling for a decent price I still get angry at thinking about it

pc/ps4 is the only viable option and that's just to play bloodborne since anything else runs on the PC better

>tfw I saw dark souls 3 on the PC with 60 fps after getting used to playing it on the PS4 at 30
fuck consoles
>>
>>341705369
>Can't even emulate Smash

So what, three years until Bayonetta and W101?
>>
Being a member of the master race means you own everything. Team PC, Vita, 3ds, Xbone, PS4, and Wii U here.
>>
>>341705579
removed them from my pc, but for some reason it doesn't work with my laptop, they magically activate again
>>
>>341705659

this is the first version of the emulator that even supports smash. It's moving along very quickly, I expect most games to be playable by the end of this year desu
>>
>>341702986
nintendo will be emulateable soon.

in the meantime ps4 shat out bloodborne, yakuza, ninja gaiden and will shit out ni oh and deepdown. The best console unfortunately i dont own one (1)
>>
Wii U is the worst cucksole out there, worse than xbone and vita. PC > 3DS > PS4 in that purchase order, discard all other trash
>>
PC+PS4+3DS+NX masterace
>>
File: 1459986831585.png (84 KB, 415x399) Image search: [Google]
1459986831585.png
84 KB, 415x399
>he doesn't have a gaming PC, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, Vita, and 3DS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.