[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you name a game that could best scratch my revenge itch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: nfilmsml_158708.jpg (92 KB, 800x338) Image search: [Google]
nfilmsml_158708.jpg
92 KB, 800x338
can you name a game that could best scratch my revenge itch?
>>
If you like revenge you an just play Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, but if you want to make the feeling satisfied, I'd highly recommend playing something like Resident Evil or something.
>>
>>341698412
I'll check 'em out, but I was hoping for something slightly newer than PS1 era
>>
>>341698249
Easily two of the best revenge games out there are Red Dead Redemption and Dishonored
>>
>>341699429
you know, I never beat RDR for some reason, I'll have to go make sure I still have my disk, thanks
>>
>>341698249
god of war 1-3.
my personal most epic revenge title though is gungrave. the way you end gungrave is pure perfection.
>>
>>341698249
i fucking hate that movie and especially i hate that shoot, god
>>
>>341700132
well it aint' Quentin's best
>>
>>341699429
>Red Dead Redemption
>revenge game
way to completely miss the point
>>
>>341698249

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
>>
>>341700258
>I've never played Remember My Family
>>
>>341699429
Red Dead Revolver you mean?

Red Dead Revolver was entirely about the main character avenging his family.

Redemption was about protecting his family.
>>
if you're willing to plug in that ps2 man hunt games are really good at giving that fist against skull rage feeling. still love that plastic bag full execution.
>>
what's that game with the angry fist dude who kills god?
>>
>>341700757
Asura's Wrath.

Don't bother playing it, just watch it.
>>
>>341700942
what's the difference?
>>
I would say the God of War series, even though Kratos is more than kind of a dick, and deserves everything that he gets.
>>
>>341701074
naw man, that's not the feeling I'm looking for

I want a villain who will make my blood boil, and the feeling of righteous justice when I get revenge
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.