[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the golden question /v/. To buy a ps4 now or wait for that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ps4-rhombox-cropped.jpg (244 KB, 1985x1165) Image search: [Google]
ps4-rhombox-cropped.jpg
244 KB, 1985x1165
So the golden question /v/. To buy a ps4 now or wait for that NEO?

I already have a Wii U for Zelda so that's taken care of.
>>
If you're patient enough wait for Neo.

I bought a ps4 two weeks ago and although I'm pissed that the Neo was confirmed, at least I have something to play games on in the meantime.
>>
depends on how much better the neo is. has the specs been announced yet?
>>
>>341696312
What's the reason for not owning a PC? Also, buy Neo. It will still be obsolete when compared to PCs, but not as much as the original.
>>
>>341698147
because i like physical media
>>
>>341698962
I buy 90% of my PC games retail, because I like vidya boxes. Where the hell do you live to not be able to do that?
>>
Get a PC.
>>
>>341696312
does sony have any conference this year? if not, when/where are they announcing this shit?
>>
>>341696312

Nice console wars bait thread, shit lord.
>>
>>341699152
Every PC game you buy at retail is just a disc with the steam code to download the game now. The game is usually not on the disc at all.
>>
>>341698962
>>341699152
I live in an RV and would never buy physical media. Takes up too much space for no reason.
>>
>>341701472
>no reason
is actually owning the game no reason? dont make me start this
>>
>this thread
>again

Why can't you make your own decisions /v/?
>>
>>341701181
Nope, only 2 games I know of do that. Stop finding excuses, you are either stupid or poor.
>>
>>341700995
TGS and Playstation Experience.
>>
>>341696312
>wait for that NEO
probably going to get delay to shit on scorpion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.