[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While I know this is more of a /tg/ question, has anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tabletop.jpg (198 KB, 983x652) Image search: [Google]
tabletop.jpg
198 KB, 983x652
While I know this is more of a /tg/ question, has anyone here played Tabletop Simulator?

I got it a while ago with some friends and so far we have dumped 50 hours into it, mostly playing Munchkin, Secret Hitler, CAH, Superfight and other simple stuff like that

What do you guys like to play? Any recommendations?
>>
can i pirate and play with people from steam?
>>
>>341690467
I have no idea
>>
Betrayal at house on the hill, elder sign, and king of tokyo are all fun and easy to play. Dead of winter is good too if your group doesn't mind some set up.
>>
>>341690467
You're a fucking dumbass. Stop posting.
>>
>>341691403
Thanks for the recommendations

King of Tokyo looks fun and some people on my group are Lovecraft junkies so they'll probably dig Elder Sign

We tried Betrayal at House on the Hill once or twice and it wasn't really our thing

How's Dead of Winter? Is it anything like Zombiecide?
>>
>>341689659
i have, but it's tricky to get people together
>>
>>341692305
Slow and tense, only fun if your group is patient.
>>
File: 2222.jpg (62 KB, 1440x435) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
62 KB, 1440x435
Playing with randoms is surprisingly not a shitflinging competition. Most people actually seem to play the games correctly, which is great.

I like playing Secret Dio a lot. That and Monopoly. However, when I actually get a group of people I know together on TS or Skype, we like to play One Night.
>>
>>341694158
>Secret Dio

I saw that on the workshop and was tempted but I'm the only one that is really into Jojo in my group

What version of One Night do you use? Workshop shows me 20 of those
>>
>>341694617
I use the one specifically called "One Night and Daybreak". It is the base game and I believe first expansion. I haven't really played with any beyond that.
>>
>>341694808
Subscribed to it, will probably try it this weekend

>>341693892
We usually play shorter, faster-paced games, but I think we can manage one of those in a weekend

You seem to be somewhat versed in this board game stuff, is there a youtube channel with "playthroughs" and such you could recommend? I originally got into Secret Hitler by watch TotalBiscuit play it
>>
I have trouble getting my friends to play it i like games that are easy to pick up and start playing. I dont mind games that are long.

I think we are going to try predator legendary encounters next.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.