[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some one redpill me about this monstrosity I just purchased?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1200x675
/fit/-/biz/ old fag here : I recently purchased an Xbox one, I haven't played videogames for years now (since ps2 ) but I work at a big box store and we dropped all Microsoft products so I got it dirt cheap! Now I have never owned an x box before so I would apresiate if you guys could give me some tips about games I should get and what is the deal with the Xbox live accounts and what not so this is an oversized black toaster general.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 387x480
I forgot to mention I'm setting up right now and this shit takes forever! It's been updating and shit for like 20 min now ! What gives ???
>>
>>341685904
You fucked up
>>
>>341685904
>>341686379
Fuck off to >>/g/ you shitposting mosey cunt.

We are not your personal assistants you cuck faggot.
>>
>online fees
>shitty graphics
>all games are coming to PC

yea, you are retarded
>>
go to /b/ or reddit
>>
>xbox
>having games
>>
>>341685904
>/fit/-/biz/ old fag here

/biz/ is less than a year old
/fit isn't much older

You aren't an oldfag at all. Judging by the way you type you are a fucking idiot though
>>
>>341687251

/fit/ is eight years old, retard
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x429
>>341687251
Are you retarded? /biz/ is over 2 years old , /fit/ is at least 6 years old and like most of you kiss less virgins I started on /b/ when I was a lot younger! Also English is my second language ! Anyways why so much butthurt ??? I though you fags like to talk about consoles and what not ! So considering how many of you broke ass fags come to /biz/ every day asking how to make money of the Internet and starting threads about buttcoin and shit I figured you guys would be more helpful
>>
>>341687251
Dude /fit/ is like nearly 8 years old
>>
>>341685904
You just wasted your money because the XBone is gonna be obsolete by next year.
You would have had more fun watching your money swirl down the toilet bowl than use an XBone.
>>
>>341688939
Hell, he straight up wasted his money by not getting a decent Win10 Rig if he cares about M$ Games since it'll have Xbone AND Scorpio Games.
>>
>>341688939
See now that's helpful I didn't know that, but like I said I got it for next to nothing. And I was feeling kind of nostalgic about the good old gaming days when gamers weren't such fags! Anyways I got the toaster so should I just play the halo game I came with or is there something more worth wile I can down load to it ?
>>
killer instinct + dlc and bloodborne
>>
File: Ancient v.png (15 KB, 360x253) Image search: [Google]
Ancient v.png
15 KB, 360x253
>>341689439
>And I was feeling kind of nostalgic about the good old gaming days when gamers weren't such fags!

Gamers were always fags and so are you.
>>
>>341691212
Killer instinct was cash on my old n64 ! I will check that out thanks anon !
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>341691283
Faggotry didn't seem so obvious back then , but you got a point faggot!
>>
No offense man but the way you type is fucking horrible. Get the Halo Master Chief Collection. Fuck Halo 5.
>>
Stop using a space everytime you use an exclamation point or question mark.

Correct way: How are you doing?

Incorrect way: How are you doing ?
>>
forget /v/ these faggots are biased as fuck for Japanese weeb shit, so they will talk bad on anything by Microsoft

check out the forza games and forza horizon for arcade racing
>>
>>341692190
>>341692312
Yeah. I doubting he's ever been on biz. Seems like he stole a xbone.
>>
>>341692190
Alright, I will try to type better, I got halo master chief collection came with the bundle. It's installing now it's taking for ever, does all the games take so long to download?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>341692457
Sorry nigger! I don't steal shit, just Jewed one of my boss for 120 Canadian pesos! About 100 amerifat dollars so I figured wtf, also if you give me something useful I'll tell you how to make money from Microsoft acquiring linked in.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>341692389
Thanks anon ! I will check it out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.