[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something wrong with me because I'm enjoying the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Yakuza-3-Boxart.jpg (25 KB, 350x409) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-3-Boxart.jpg
25 KB, 350x409
Is there something wrong with me because I'm enjoying the fuck out of this game. Also, Yakuza thread I guess
>>
>>341682520
I jumped in at 3 and fucking loved it. It's nice how they catch you up with the story.
>>
i still have a sealed copy of 4 that i never got around to playing, should i open it?
>>
>enjoys a great game in a great series
>thinks something is wrong
>>
>>341683397
people keep saying 3 is joke
>>
>>341684459
Is running an orphanage a joke, this is real son, those kids ain't got no parents
>>
>>341682520
The story for 3 sucks
>>
>>341684459
>>341683397

the story to yakuza 3 is kind of retarded (every game past 2 has a dumb story), and many people dislike the beginning chapters with the orphanage

apart from this, though, it was a massive jump from the 2nd game in terms of gameplay, i thought it was fucking amazing how much it had improved when i first played it
>>
>>341682520

The game is amazing, have fun, don't let /v/ spoil it for you. Delete this thread! Leave now!
>>
I love how Yakuza games have very likeable casts.

This game is great, I enjoyed a lot the orphanage stuff.
>>
File: 1447561723131.png (345 KB, 612x513) Image search: [Google]
1447561723131.png
345 KB, 612x513
>>341683081
FUCK YEAH YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PLAY THAT SHIT DUUUUUUUUUUUDE HYPEST SHIT EVER I GOTTA GET PLAYING NUMBER 5 SO YOU PLAY 4 YOU FUCKING FAGGOT PLAY ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Yakuza 0.webm (3 MB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza 0.webm
3 MB, 676x380
>>341682520
There's nothing wrong with you. 3 is a good game, but considered the low point of the series. Just finished 0 and I am about to go through Kiwami myself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.