[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a masterpiece man you should play it It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nier_ps3_esrb.jpg (277 KB, 782x900) Image search: [Google]
nier_ps3_esrb.jpg
277 KB, 782x900
>it's a masterpiece man you should play it
It's a fucking borefest with a shitty combat and even shittier storyline.
>b-but muh yonah
How the fuck do you want me to care for a little girl i saw for only 5 minutes?
Also, the whole "lol replay half of the game to get different endings" is pretty retarded and only makes you waste more time on sidequest that aren't even fun to do.
I'll have to admit tho, the OST is pretty good.
>>
>>341680652
You either get it or you don't man.
>>
would have been better if it stayed in apocalyptic winter-land
>>
The only thing I liked was the music. the game dragged on and became a bore. The sidequests were unbearable. And I don't like multiple endings in games
>>
>>341681324
That wasn't snow anon.
>>
And what about you OP you are shitting the game so you can get paid by whatever the fucking game company you want to shill. You just want to kill the hype of nier automata.

Fuck off
>>
You have to do the second playthrough OP.
>>
File: 1425138886623.jpg (19 KB, 479x357) Image search: [Google]
1425138886623.jpg
19 KB, 479x357
>>341681489

Shit, I really gotta finish it one day.
>>
>>341681943
You'll never actually know that isn't snow until you read Grimoire Nier.
But there's a reason why the opening song is called Snow in Summer
>>
>>341681943
Its salt but that really only mentionef in the lore and actually what causes it is seen in the ending of drakengard
>>
>>341682052
>>341682135

oh, seems like a lore-fags wet dream.
>>
>>341681891
I did and i don't care for the dindu Shades.
They tried to kill me so i kill them, am i supposed to feel sorry for them?
Nier truly is the Undertale of PS3
>>
>>341682447
It kind of is
There's an entire 100 sum page google doc full of translated side materials detailing the backstory of Nier
>>
>>341682643
Guess the games just not suited to your tastes OP. That's fine but no need to shit on it.
>>
Games that have shutter writing than Bioshock Infinite:
Nier
Drakengard 1-3
The entire Blazblue series
>>
>>341682940
>That's fine but no need to shit on it.
Where the fuck do you think you are, boy?
>>
>>341683381
Well I thought we could at least try to have a coherent dialog about vidya without it devolving into shitposting but I guess you're right. This is /v/ after all
>>
>>341681324
I actually really liked how the slow decay of mankind is juxtaposed with the green idealized country setting of most of the game.
>>
>>341682643

Nier's storyline is based around empathy and caring for others, I suppose that's a little hard for a sociopath to grasp.
>>
>>341680652
Nier's combat is dank though. Roll around like a ninja alternating between Gutsing people with a giant greatsword and throwing magic blood-lances at stuff to a GOAT soundtrack.

>muh yonah
Yonah's hanging around constantly for the first half of the game. Even if you only rush through the main story like the fag you are you still have to visit her regularly and everything revolves around her for the whole game. If you're only interested in gameplay why aren't you playing Ninja Gaiden or Jagged Alliance 2 or something?

>sidequests aren't fun
you aren't fun, I did them all first time through because I wanted to. Even the pink flowers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.