[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He will never be your dad..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images(3).jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>He will never be your dad..
>>
But can i be his wife's son?
>>
>>341679580
Can you explain this meme?
>>
what do they call em Nu males?
>>
>>341680859
watch the trailer, boy
>>
>>341680859
It's retardation leaking from /pol/. Filter it and move on before they start their cuck bullshit
>>
>>341679491
What was his name, again?
>>
>>341679580
>>341681060
>>341681130
Officially stated that the boy is Kratos's son.
>>
>>341681170
Thanks for the warning
>>
>>341681202
kratos jones
>>
>>341681202
Kratos Kratoson
>>
>>341679491
Good. I don't think I could handle the disappointment.
>>
Well he brutally murdered his last family, so I'm kind of ok with that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRCxKOHnLY

What the hell is up with all these retarded manchildren game developers these days?
>>
>you will never ever be told not to make excuses and just do better
>you will never be taught to kill by THEE god of war
>>
>>341682285
Well thats what Ares did to Kratos, and he got butthurt and threw an adolescent temper tantrum and quit his job.
>>
Kratos' son is 1/4 god right?
>>
>>341682650
Unless he banged some random goddess. Yeah, he should be.
>>
Tfw I have his beard
>>
>>341682267
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>341681202
Carrot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.