[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he talk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: gay bowsie.jpg (111 KB, 689x658) Image search: [Google]
gay bowsie.jpg
111 KB, 689x658
Will
he
talk?
>>
Doubtful.
>>
>>341670383
He fucking better.
>>
File: 1462481427323.jpg (147 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
1462481427323.jpg
147 KB, 672x960
>>341670383
I don't care. Paper Mario is dead.
>>
Someone please post the "How many layers of colour" image.
>>
He'll say "blawrgh" after he's beaten.
>>
>>341672883

You don't actually believe their rushed response do you?

Color Splash was decided right after Sticker Star, Nintendo gives themselves Atleast 2 tries on a concept

Their statement of "Mario and Luigi is the RPG" can easily be negated, the response of Color Splash will no doubt make them change

Fedforce negativity practically made the devs tell you that it's plot was going to be followed in future Metroid games with Samus and that other guy they want to give backstory to

Look at Aunouma and Zelda, he fucking listened to complaints

Be patient, you want to be mad, be mad, but not assuming the series is dead
>>
>>341670383

I don't know you tell me

They want to hide the fact that no shit it's bowser and the koopalings call him "Master"
>>
File: don3.jpg (97 KB, 503x740) Image search: [Google]
don3.jpg
97 KB, 503x740
>>341673576
Not sure if you're shitposting or not but they don't give a fuck about Paper Mario enough to change it this late into development, it's not as big of a title like Zelda and Star Fox Zero, sadly
>>
File: dont be a toadie.jpg (301 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
dont be a toadie.jpg
301 KB, 672x960
>>341672883
Fixed for accuracy
>>
>>341670383
fuck no.
>>
File: Mai_Mai_(Dragon_Gal)_(3).jpg (22 KB, 150x292) Image search: [Google]
Mai_Mai_(Dragon_Gal)_(3).jpg
22 KB, 150x292
>>341673576
>the response of Color Splash will no doubt make them change
lol good one
>>
>>341673576

You better fucking hope so

I'm more or less going to force myself to play Color Splash because I somewhat liked What sticker star tried to do and Color Splash is doing it better without really changing anything heavy

Worse case scenario is that they just flat out don't use Paper Mario anymore, but I would perfer that over butchering

But hey, being on a Shit console like Wii U Atleast gurantee's that Paper Mario doesn't skip consoles
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Most likely not, but does it even matter?
Peach is going to get kidnapped once you help color the Toads, the Koopalings will die one by one, you won't even go through a gauntlet of them like in Paper Jam, Bowser will absorb paint to grow huge, Hue will "sacrifice" himself to power up Mario.
>>
>>341673576

I have massive doubt

But I will give you the benefit since Mario Party Star Rush is redoing the "together" concept by letting you move individually now at the same time

Though I think this can only really work on a handheld due to focusing on a player each
>>
>>341673576
>You don't actually believe their rushed response do you?
What rushed response?
>>
>>341673576
I actually will get CS,but I dunno, as long Tanabe is there, Paper Mario will not go back to its roots, unless he stop directing PM.

I might be wrong, though.
>>
>>341672883

GRAND DAD?
>>
I'm probably going to get colour splash.

in 2 years time

when it's dropped to something like $20 preowned

and only so i can really grasp how shit the game is
>>
>>341676396
>paying money for a used copy
>when you could just pirate it
>>
>>341674715

The game has recieved negative feedback since it was first revealed

The team however was unaware when they first decided to make a sequel since sticker star wasn't out long enough for the general opinion to show up and it's too late for them to change that

But they did listen in some form

Battles give you exp to a meter when you collect the paint and coins dropped from enemies, the meter itself looks like it upgrades how much paint you could hold

As well as battles being the only way to obtain enemy cards which are essentially psuedo partners
>>
The one thing I don't understand is the clear rush of mechanics

Your telling me the fucking paint can's power

Paint can

Paint

Is making you CUT OUT something? And then make you walk past it?

The FUCK?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.