[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official NX code given by insider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: oW2dNV1.png (60 KB, 1366x384) Image search: [Google]
oW2dNV1.png
60 KB, 1366x384
>>
I'm 80% sure there's loss in here somewhere
>>
>>341663915
some more info for this?
source?
context?
clues?
why?
bait?
>>
>>341663915
So the pole star symbolizes Polaris? Since that's what pole star means

The left symbol is on Bristol Ridge and judging by the pictures being used, it's considered dead and old.

The right page is about someone caving into pressure since a girl was full of herself

The top part is Nintendo Psi? The symbol next to the Nintendo logo is a Psi symbol.
>>
>>341663915
Nintendo Say

**** Contract? - I Start - **** ***** *****
>>
>>341663915
The code is saying it's final name will be the Nintendo Wave that was originally going to use the Bristol Ridge APUs but they weren't viable enough so they switched up. It will be using the Polaris GPU. Whether it's 10 or 11 remains to be seen but I'm going with 11.
>>
File: CkDeO21UYAILJ1w.jpg (39 KB, 1200x568) Image search: [Google]
CkDeO21UYAILJ1w.jpg
39 KB, 1200x568
>>341665270
Wave sounds like a pretty cool name. Better than Wii and Wii U.

They better make a Wave Race game then.
>>
>>341665083
>start

You mean star? The grey thing next to the star is a pole.
>>
Only thing I see is the obvious Nintendo logo and the Greek Psi.
>>
The left most symbol is actually a pizza. And what do pizzas have on it? Mozzarella cheese. Take the first three letters of that and you have Moz.

The next symbol is some drawings on paper. You know what else is drawings on paper? Art.

The next is the letter I. Simple enough.

Following that is a star. The first letter in star is "S"

The next symbol is Psi, which is also the symbol for Neptune. In Greek culture, Neptune was known as Poseidon. Poseidon was involved with Athena, who was the patron goddess of Athens. Both start with the letter "A"

Next is a symbol with two S. As you may know, /ss/ means Straight Shota. The opposite of a Shota is a Loli, with begins with the letter "L"

The final symbol features a stomach. There are multiple organs that connect to the stomach, including the Intestines, the Vesica, and the Esophagus. "IVE"

MOZ
ART
I
S
A
L
IVE

But what does it MEAN?
>>
File: mozart.jpg (15 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mozart.jpg
15 KB, 480x270
>>341666827
>>
>>341666827
Dude the pole star is obviously Polaris. The left logo is supposed to symbolize Bristol Ridge.

The top logo you're right is Nintendo Psi.

The right logo I have no idea.
>>
File: when the moves are way shown.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
when the moves are way shown.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>341666827
MOZART DEVELOPING THE NX

IT'LL TRULY BE A MASTERPIECE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.