[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 nude mods on console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1833601_0.jpg (73 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1833601_0.jpg
73 KB, 540x309
Is there a way / will there be a way to get nude mods for Fallout 4 on xbox one? Is it fair that Bethesda chose to not allow them?

Discuss.

inb4 le pc master race
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 432x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 432x500
>>341656436
>nude mod
>even ghouls
>>
>>341656436
>Is it fair that Bethesda chose to not allow them?

They don't? I don't own Fallout 4 (or even any system capable of playing it), so I wouldn't know.
>>
Couldn't you just trojan horse nudes into a regular mod? Do they go through every mod upload or something?
>>
>>341656753
They said in a press release that nude and sex mods would be the only ones not allowed, as far as I know.
>>
>>341656935
If you did, they'd probably be reported by one of the users and taken down.
>>
>>341656436
>Is it fair that Bethesda chose to not allow them?
Yes. Their game, their distribution platform, their modding tools, their rules. Don't like it? Let them know.

That said, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and give them the benefit of the doubt. PC mods have always been something of an exception, so they get a free pass thanks to how long they've been around. But Hot Coffee showed that the ESRB is more than willing to revise a game's rating to AO for content that was not even accessible in the game. With console modding being a completely new field, I don't blame bethesda for playing it safe.
>>
>>341656935
They're uploaded through their own site, they don't fully moderate the thing but I think it would be taken down pretty quickly. You need a bethesda account to upload them in the first place as well, maybe some brave soul could upload one and sacrifice their account to a ban after tens of people have already downloaded it.
>>
Get a pc instead.
>>
>>341657752
>devils advocate
It's doubles advocate. Like double the impact, you friggin retard
>>
>>341657752
Relating back to Hot Coffee, That was back when online gaming was hardly a thing (at least on consoles), and more recently there is a statement in every game something like "Online interactions are not rated by the ESRB." I think they acknowledge that online aspects of most games are like the wild west, and are almost impossible to make a safe space. By even including the ability to interact online through mods, they should just throw in the towel and let people get what they want, even if its through an 18+ checkbox.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.