[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>World of Warcraft finally dying >Heroes of the Storm failing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1434335658779.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1434335658779.png
345 KB, 498x568
>World of Warcraft finally dying
>Heroes of the Storm failing
>Diablo 3 getting bad reception

Yes! ActiBlizz will finally fall!

>Overwatch gets released
>>
>>341655147
Don't worry, friend. It's all downhill for Neoblizz after Overwatch dies.
>>
D3 became much better received after expansions and ain't they got Heartstine?
>>
>World of Warcraft finally dying
Still has millions of players

>Heroes of the Storm failing
They are making money off it

>Diablo 3 getting bad reception
Diablo 3 is in the top 10 most sold games in the world
>>
>>341655375
D3 expansion did basically nothing to help the game in reality. All concepts of difficulty and progress were thrown out the window. The game is even more of a visual clusterfuck. Redoing the same missions gets old quickly. At least before I could have made some money off the damn game.
>>
>>341655630
Return back to your board
>>>/pol/
>>
I dont understand the desire to see a game company fail.
>>
>>341656083
other smaller game companies follow what the big game companeis do
>>
>>341655147
is that elijah wood
>>
>>341656194
oh, well that makes sense. thanks
>>
>>341655147
Eventually Overmemed marketing costs will tip them over the edge and that will fail too.

Babbysfirst rts custom map only worked to monetize cosmetics because it was a first time experience. Team shooters are not new, and it's costing them an ASSTON to get the asian markets on board with them.
>>
>>341656201
No
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.