[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1200x630
So what happens to my digitally downloaded games if I'm banned? If I make another account can I still access them? I have a 5TB external hard drive and if I put my games on that, and make a new account, will I be able to play them on my new account?
>>
Tied to user, and if youre banned your games are completely inaccessible. You bought a license, not a game. And that license just got revokes. Tough shit.

Physical is always superior to digital.
>>
>>341651998
Well what if I make another account before I get banned and then move things?
>>
>>341651859

You will never be banned unless you're acting like a moron - fact.

Now you're gonna tell lies about miscreants reporting you unwarrantedly, except MS and Sony aren't stupid and only ban you for persistent trolling over months or years, or hacking/modding/unauthorised selling (insta-ban)
>>
>>341652141
Well, shit, lets think about this.

Say you have two ships. Ship A and B. A has important cargo. But wait, someone flung dynamite onto A! Normally, the dynamite would blow A to smithereens, taking the cargo shipmwnt with it, but if I moved the cargo in time...
>>
>>341651859
if you're permantely banned from xbl youre probably sol. if you just can't play online anymore and can still sign in, as long as the account that purchased the games is set as the home console on your xbox you should be able to play on another account
>>
>>341652393
I'm not an ass nowadays, I just dicked around with people back on 360 mods or anything just trolling and stuff. I'm cool with people but I've just been worried.
>>
>>341651859
If the system is activated as your primary console the system doesn't need to be online to play the games but I have no idea if Microsoft will revoke your license on your system when it connects to Xbox Live.

This is why you should only buy digital games that are dirt cheap.
>>
>>341653024
I have games that I enjoy a lot downloaded like Forza Horizon 2 and Overwatch, but this year I was thinking of getting games on disc to kind of cut down on the risk of me getting banned and then not being able to play anything. And if I go ahead and play my downloaded games and move on to the next titles on disc, then I won't worry as much. I have put many downloaded games onto my account and have probably spent well over $1300. I'm always on my best behavior on Xbox, but from now on I'll start getting disc games again.
>>
File: She's a slut.webm (621 KB, 380x332) Image search: [Google]
She's a slut.webm
621 KB, 380x332
>going digital-only on consoles
>>
>>341653024
>>341652454
Overall, what should I do? Like, change my gamertag on my current account, and make a new one with my current name, then have my old account as my home Xbox, never to be played as again, but having all my games? Can someone help me plan out something? All I want is the best possible outcome.
>>
Xbox go home.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 529x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 529x785
>>341655501
If you're going to be an ass then please leave. I don't care if you're PC or PS, I'm looking for help. Here's a triggering picture for some people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.