[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breath Of The Wild confy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: BOTFWN.png (503 KB, 854x484) Image search: [Google]
BOTFWN.png
503 KB, 854x484
Discuss BOTW without retarded console wars
post webms, talk about lore, what you wish for
>>
>>341646431
Who else likes Zelda games?
>>
>>341646431
Does anyone else enjoy Zelda games or just me?
>>
What can we expect from current owners?

Are they going to treat new fans to the series like shit?
>>
>>341646523
>>341646827
I like them. Only ones I'm not too keen on are ST and .
BotW has me hyped
>>
>>341646431
nothing to discuss

its not out yet

we know nothing

fuck off
>>
File: jOJeBLK.gif (2 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
jOJeBLK.gif
2 MB, 449x266
i cant wait to do this for real
>>
File: you.jpg (31 KB, 635x401) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
31 KB, 635x401
>>341647392
>5 hours of gameplay shown
>nothing to discuss
>>
There's absolutely nothing to discuss.
Until there is a demo, you have nothing but video to talk about.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>341647524
Good luck doing that without breaking your shield and killing yourself in the process.
>>
This game looks comfy as fuck. The art style/graphics is really easy on the eyes, which I appreciate.
My only concern so far is the size of the map, it's their first attempt at making an open world game and I don't know if they can pull off a map that big.
>>
>>341648001
how many threads do you think we've had already fuckface

if you want to just sit and regurgitate the same shit forever then fuck off to /vg/
>>
>>341648221
No, I won't, and there's nothing you can do about it. Wow, that sucks for you. Looks like you'll just have to ignore the thread. Wow!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.