[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck were they thinking? >no online Co-op >11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trine-3-PC.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trine-3-PC.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck were they thinking?

>no online Co-op
>11 missions
>3 of those missions are character introductions

1 and 2 were great why did 3 fuck up so badly
>>
B-but muh 3D.
Yeah it was pretty disappointing.
>>
I agree it wasn't as good but it does have online coop.
>>
>>341645074
Me and a friend bought the trilogy on PS4, Trine 1 and 2 had online Co op but 3 had local Co op
>>
>>341643684
I played the entire game with 2 other players online, what are you talking about
>>
Torrented this shit. I thought it was a demo for a few months now. That was the full game?
>>
I remember this existed a few weeks ago and got it along with Magicka 2, but i didn't get too far into the story because i had other stuff to do

Is it really that bad? I loved 2, i remember playing it 3 times or something
>>
I liked 3. It has nice powers especially on Pontius(?).

I loved trine 1 and 2 though. 3 definitely isn't as good, but it's still not awful.

Also the game is insanely pretty.
>>
>>341645760
does the console version seriously not have online mp
>>
>>341643684
they ran out of money/time and had to release
It's a damn shame because the trine series is fucking excellent
>>
>>341643684
>make perfect 2.5D games
>shit up the franchise with 3D
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>341643684
The lmao3D shit was fucking retarded.

I can't believe how fast the game ended, too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.