[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He isn't wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4
File: Well....png (21 KB, 583x164) Image search: [Google]
Well....png
21 KB, 583x164
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>341643263
Literally who?
Fuck off retard.
>>
>vote with your wallet meme

The people who think this far are not the same people that buy millions of copies of watch_dogs. Informed consumers make up a very small portion of the market.
>>
Inst that the guy who cant prove a point whitout having a really annoyng voice? Didnt he also made a video aboit E3 being shit?
>>
>>341643263
I didn't buy E3 tho
>>
I did stop buying it? It didn't do shit.
>>
I don't think I saw a single game at E3 I'm willing to buy, except Death Stranding and Bannerlord.
>>
That's not even the problem you dumb asshole they want to cater the normalfag audience and shove aside what used to be their core audience because normalfags will buy anything
>>
is he trying to imply that i buy EA games
>>
>>341643793
You don't even fucking know anything about DS
>>
>>341643793
>willing to buy a game from CGI trailer that probably will have nothing to do with the actual game

You are literally the problem with video games.
>>
File: 1465953547269.png (586 KB, 842x866) Image search: [Google]
1465953547269.png
586 KB, 842x866
>>341643263
Jump off a bridge.
>>
No one cares about your worthless opinion you asshole
>>
>>341643263
I don't buy any of the shitty games that are shat out yearly at E3, yet they keep coming.
>>
I remember who this is but only because of his annoying fucking voice
>>
>>341643989
>>341643932
It might be a bad game, but it's definitely gonna be an interesting one. We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>341643263

Im sure when he and his 12 followers stop buying the market will change dramatically lol
>>
But E3 was great this year anon.
>>
He also made a video where he said Anita was right
>>
Fuck, he's right, I should stop spending money on all those E3s.
>>
>>341643263
>I can't laugh at shit the majority likes.

K cool
>>
>>341643263
"Stop buying it" doesn't do shit, you're only person out of the thousands or millions that will buy these games.
>>
>>341643827
best post
>>
>>341643553
But how do we make it larger?
>>
>>341645790
You don't
You pray that something will happen to drive off the ignorant, like a crash or a change in trends
And it'll never happen
>>
>>341645582
This, I bought like 6 E3s last year, but I boycotted it this year. Do your part, guys.
>>
he's right, but gamers are the biggest cucks out there. no other industry gets away with the shit the video game industry does because people won't put up with it. can you imagine if exclusive movie formats didn't die out every time or if there was a car magazine that constantly put out articles saying that driving fast is racist?
>>
Why does he assume that people are going to call games shit and then buy them?
>>
>>341646157
maybe because the biggest par of the playerbase are manchildren
>>
>>341646284
He is a retard that's why
>>
I haven't bought a full price game in over a year

when will games get better?
>>
Dang, no love for Soulbrothanumba3. What's up with that?
>>
>>341646647
Just look at that username and tell me if he deserves any love
>>
>>341646647
Literally who
Dropping a name doesn't instantly demand respect.
>>
>>341643263
And what am I supposed to do? Go without?

Fuck off retard.
>>
>>341646647
used to be great, was funier when he was edgier. Still good, but I dunno semms try to be so contrarian that he is mainstream again with his opinions. I rember his videos after school shootings were allways funny and insightful even if they were edgy.
>>
>>341643263
>thinks one person can have an effect over a market dictated by a vast number of people
oh murica
>>
>>341643263
Why even get excited? The last good E3 was in 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4UhoDwhT2s
>>
>>341647095
You know, Soulbro! That Caucasian contrarian who doesn't like video games and hates all things mainstream that don't deal with directing movies.
>>
>Don't buy new game
>progressives call you racist, sexist and misogynist
>reveal your name and home address over the internet
>send death threats to your employer
>get blue dye all over your shit

"Just ignore them!" they said.
>>
>>341647690
So he's a pretentious movie snob then
>>
E3 was good though
>>
>>341643263
>doesn't realize that gaming was a niche market before and now that its mainstream the casuals/people who barely care about games make up the majority of gamers now

Nope. Gaming is fucked whether you buy or not.
>>
>>341643793
Are you seriously trying to imply you're a good consumer but you're gonna buy a game off of a fucking teaser trailer?
>>
>>341643263
Oh look it Macks. He makes very Cocky videos thinking he is a self aware know it all and your a piece of shit if you prefer video games over film which he used to do before flunking out of college. Just call him fat, he NEVER responds because it is his biggest insecurity.
>>
>>341647690
ah you mean soulbro, the "professional" voice actor who deletes his funny videos because he's a pro
>>
>>341648334
>E3 was good though
it wasn't
>>
>>341643263
HE'S TALKING ABOUT PERFECT CHOICES IN A PERFECT WORLD

YOUR BOTH STUPID

I DON'T CARE
>>
>>341648473
what did he study? any other juicy info?
>>
>>341648142
What? No. I mean..well he's a bit...He's kind of a... yes
>>
>>341645790
Education, which also costs money, and will never happen.

There are far more campaigns for stupid consumers. Much easier to please.
>>
>>341645454
Not right, but that she played everyone. And she did.
>>
Whaaat

It was a great e3 this year, there's at least ten games I'm planning on getting day-one.

But some guy on the sidelines is saying it's shit because he doesn't like anything and we should boycott the games to fix them for some reason lol? fuck that guy
>>
I have not bought or even played a game in almost a year. I still shitpost on /v/ daily though.
>>
>>341648674
Macks Eff is his name. He can be funny at times but he became a SUPER contrarian to things both regular people and your typical niche internet users like.

He talks big about voice acting and the film industry but has no relevance either.
>>
>>341643793
>I dont think I saw A SINGLE game I'm willing to buy
>literally lists 2 games he's willing to buy

Christ sakes why are there so many posts like this. You know you don't have an arguement if there are 2 counter examples right?
>>
This just in, buy the games you like and don't buy the games you don't like.

My god, foreign concept.
>>
>>341649267
nah I know that, whatch his videos.
but do you have any private things? I rember hearing somewhere that he mouches off of his aunt or something. I actually like his vids but still want some new drama.
>>
>>341645790
You kill the other side
>>
>>341649839
Nothing much man. I think his name is Macks Eff Or Ford or something. Just a really insecure fat boy. I remember once there was a video of his lard ass talking to two attractive girls and in a livestream he lied about one of them asking him to the prom.

Other than that I don't have shit. But where did you hear about the aunt stuff
>>
>>341643793
>I don't buy into marketing hype!
>That's why I'm willing to buy a game I know next to nothing about because a hyped director who's been making the same series for nearly 30 years made it
pottery
>>
>>341650216
that aunt thing was in the comments of one of his (maybe former? doesn't apear much) friends greasy steve video. I actually think his name is Max Field, or even maybe Fieldman, but I think in an old vid he did say he wasn't jewish so who nows. I think the reason he isn't as good as he used to be are his friends. A another thing, there was one friend that he colabed a lot called kawaiidesunigga, but then they lost their friendshit, nigga became a drug adict and than a tranny, still makes yt vids, think calls itself mixmasterethan or something like that.
>>
File: 1412379433611.png (244 KB, 450x522) Image search: [Google]
1412379433611.png
244 KB, 450x522
>>341643553
it actualy works in japan.
case in point: #FE
>Japanese wanted an FExSMT game
>they get a Persona: Idolmaster Edition
>they completly shit on it
>meanwhile, preorders for #FE in the west have been 15 times bigger and thats just preorders
>even though the game has a shit ton of "localisation" happen to it
a shame westerners always eat up trash just because some guy on the television told them to BUY IT!
>>
>>341650937

Japan is also an extremely small market where 10k sales less can actually matter.
>>
>>341650776
Yep Field! That's it. I remember searching that around 2013 and found him on Facebook.
>>
>>341651101
jup, not denying that.

but you have to agree that european and americans are easly influenced and buy shit. I mean, Ubisoft is still alive and kicking. Same as EA. They only produce shit with something "7/10" in it every 10 years.
I want consumers to be fucking smart.
>>
>>341651394

Well I preordered #FE because I already played it in Japanese and wanted to play it in English now, so I know what I'm getting.
>>
>>341643553

Just because the public isn't informed enough to start boycotting doesn't mean I have to invest in the downfall of my hobby.

Fuck that, I do boycott a bunch of shitty companies and judge anyone who doesn't, because I don't care if "hurr i'm having fun", you're destroying a hobby that had great potential because you can't go a fucking month without being part of the flavor of the month circle jerk.
>>
>>341651585
>buying the same game twice
but...why?
>>
>>341650776
Also you're right he has dropped the ball since 2013 I have found and it is probably the result of his life getting shittier. It makes sense he lives with his aunt because I remember when there was an archived video which got taken down of him doing a q&a in 2011 and he said how he doesn't speak to his mom or even know where she lives, referring to her as a bitch.
>>
>>341644072
>yet they keep coming
You need to think with a normie's brain for the answer, anon.
>>
>>341650937
But isn't #FE making mad bank off merchandise and concerts to the point where they're considering a sequel?
>>
>>341643263
>tfw im not a cynical jaded autist
>tfw im gonna keeping buying games that trigger /v/

Feels amazingly good
>>
>>341643553
the worst part are those people that know the games are shit and know what's wrong with them BUT THEN FUCKING BUYS THEM ANYWAYS?! and then complains AFTERWARDS.
>>
File: z9xnKKE.png (140 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
z9xnKKE.png
140 KB, 688x387
>>341652680
fite me
>>
>>341643263
TGS is better desu baka senpai
>>
>>341652976
i don't know what that is... i was talking about a friend and people like him.
>>
>>341643263
But I want the new Zelda, the Spider-man game and the new Kojima thing.
I haven't brought a Battlefied or a God of War game for so long.

So what gives?
>>
>>341653281
you have shit taste, you probably watch capeshit movies too.
>>
>>341643263
I ain't bought nothing made this year or last.
>>
>>341651725
You're fucking dumb.

Boycotting doesn't work if the public isn't backing you. Your single vote is absolutely nothing compared to the millions of other ones opposing you. If you actually cared this much about "saving your hobby" you'd be more of an advocate for this kind of shit and try to spread awareness about it.

But that's hard and requies effort, so instead you're just going to be an elitist asshole and make people want to do the opposite of what you're doing by judging them thus giving the companies you speak out against even more sale. Dumbshit.
>>
>Asking people to vote with their wallet in a market for children
>>
>>341650937
>meanwhile, preorders for #FE in the west have been 15 times bigger and thats just preorders

What the fuck. That can't be true can it?
>>
>>341643263
The last game I legit bought was Xenoverse and the market is still shit. No PS4, no Xbone, no Wii or WiiU or anything. And the market is still shit.

Only is massive amounts of people stopped buying would it make a difference.
>>
>E3 is literally shopping channel tier advertising with paid for journalists being the anecdotal evidence of how awesome the product is
>there are literally millions of people retarded enough to put any degree of trust into it
wew laddy.
>>
>>341654521

Who said I want to be a gaming activist? I just don't want to be a blind fucking consumer who goes along with market trends.

I simply refuse to give money to shitty companies who keep trying to cheat me out of my money.You're a fucking sheep who deserves to get a shitty game if you truly think "buy because everyone else will buy it anyways" is a valid option.

Is that how you live all of your life? Just do whatever because everyone else will do it too? Just grow some balls and learn to say no; change yourself before you change others. If everyone thought like this we wouldn't have this kind of shit.

You can't raise awareness for something that is just pure fucking idiocy. Everyone knows how a market works, it's their choice to give those companies money.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.