[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. the only good game shown at e3 2016 was a game from 20 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
So.. the only good game shown at e3 2016 was a game from 20 years ago being remaster in hd resolution. How does that make you feel?
>>
And it wasn't even shown at E3
>>
Makes me feel like you've got shit taste, OP.
>>
>>341642368
i was more hyped for spiderman than crash
>>
>>341642368
Crash was nothing special then and it's nothing special now. I rented it like once and that was enough crash for a lifetime.
>>
>>341642742
Crash 1 is a bad game
2 and 3 are great
They're very overrated though, along with all of that generation's platformers
>>
>>341642742
>>341643608
you guys were probably not even alive when the first crash came out.
>>
>>341643943
I'm an 89 baby. I played the game it just wasn't to my taste.
>>
>>341643943
Got them on original PS1 when they came out, nice meme
>>
>>341642368
I wish they showed it. But they didn't.
>>
Weak bait is weak.
>>
>>341642607
Same here, I always thought crash was kinda of overrated spyro is a much better game
>>
>>341643608

>3 was great

Nah. way too many shitty gimmick levels. WHO THE FUCK THOUGH THAT THE SWIMMING WAS FUN? WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE FUCKING VEHICLE LEVELS
>>
>>341644278
back in the day gimmick levels were something awesome
>>
>>341644278
You could play as Coco
The little pervert inside the 8 year old me was amused, I liked her a lot
>>
>>341643943
This. Everyone i knew every house i went had ps1 and played nothing but crash 2, i only had n64. playing crash 2 then watching cartoon cartoon Friday at a friends house were a blast. A shame most of /v/ now are contrarian hipster newfags that sucks modern ND cock.
>>
File: t._Alberto_Barbosa_Wut.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
t._Alberto_Barbosa_Wut.png
347 KB, 468x400
>mfw sonyponys think their shit fur bait excuses for franchises are in any way shape or form anything other than complete and utter dirty brown water trash

Rehash bandisloot, shy pooper, ratshit and stank, ballsac and haxtar, isharted and so many other shitty franchises are complete ass and the only reason anyone thinks they're anything close to not the functional equivalent of a heaping mound of garbage is because they were the few games that took more than 20 minutes to beat among the mountain of shovel ware shit that got dumped on the wobbleststion 2 which is all you played with when you were kids because your family was to fucking poor to buy anything other than some two bit nip cuck mediocre DVD player

Fuck off faggots
>>
>>341645485
did you fall on your head when you were a baby?
>>
>>341645314
I don't play modern ND games either if it makes you feel any better. Crash was just a mediocre game. Many many SNES games were better and much of the ps1 library is better as well.
>>
File: 1465127931120.jpg (6 KB, 233x200) Image search: [Google]
1465127931120.jpg
6 KB, 233x200
>>341645485
is this a new pasta?

if not, it is now
>>
>>341642368
Why even get excited? The last good E3 was in 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4UhoDwhT2s
>>
>>341646301
I agree, crash 1 sucked, the sequels and CTR were so much better.
>>
Well, he's looking mighty fine that's for sure.
>>
>Crash Bandicoot
>good

Funny joke, OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.