[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battlefield 1 French Forces as DLC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28
File: 46794024.cached.jpg (147 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
46794024.cached.jpg
147 KB, 800x500
http://www.pcgamer.com/french-forces-will-be-premium-dlc-for-battlefield-1/

>"To really do justice to the French army in multiplayer and, once again, to show a side that we're not used to seeing, we have chosen to dedicate an entire premium expansion with special treatment after the launch of the game."

>You have to pay more for a faction that was a prominent force in WW1.

Why the fuck are people hyped up over this piece of shit? Not only does the game look boring as fuck but it's jewing out hard as well.
>>
File: 1455985914018.gif (71 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1455985914018.gif
71 KB, 182x249
>mfw they are still going
I never knew that frenchies are such whiny faggots. It's just a fucking game, stop already. It's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>341633403
Seriously if the E3 gameplay didnt turn you off what will?
>>
All of the battlefield games at most had three factions. Why Americans were included in this, i have no idea
>>
>>341633403

I'm hyped because its Battlefield and I'm a fan of the series and doesn't look boring to me (opinions). Pretty simple.

And of course they're going to jew it out hard. That's the norm nowdays with AAA titles.
>>
if EA is great at anything its manipulating public opinion
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the new CoD ends up being the vastly superior game but everyone will think BF1 is the GOTY
>>
>>341634124

I was mostly turned off by the retarded commentators (I actually muted the stream).
Watch any of the gameplay videos on youtube, it looks fun
>>
>>341634163
Why would Americans want to play as europeans?
>>
>>341634124
I expected nothing and I was still disappointed. I was hoping for some awesome ranged, bolt-action gameplay, but it's just the same shit with people running around a conquest map with machine guns. They were supposed to change the gameplay to suit the setting, not the other way around
>>
>>341634540
They've already done their best to manipulate the image of the new cod, the whole most disliked video ever was the most obvious EA campaign yet.
Ea has a habit of paying people to protest or do social media things to make them look good. Remember the ME3 romance petition that was botted.
>>
>>341633780
>defending EA's bad practices
I want neo-/v/ to leave.
>>
>>341633403
>to show a side that we're not used to seeing
>France
>in a WWI game
>>
>>341634764
Because that's what happens in COD MW series, its almost all brits
>>
>You have to pay more for a faction that was a prominent force in WW1.

It'll probably be more like a "4 "french themed" maps, new weapons, french army" DLC if you go by what they have done with BF3 and BF4. And yeah, it will be pricey and you will eat it up.
>>
>>341633780
>lose over 50% of your adult ages male population
>not get butthurt about being left out of the war that had the most drastic impact on your nation's society and future political allegiances

it's like leaving out the germans in the second world war
>>
>>341634163
>>341634764

Because the ooga booga MC of the campaign and marketing is american, and probably they thought "Black=American" regardless of the fact that every other faction of the war had black soldiers. Also this>>341634908
>>
>>341634764
I hate this. I'm American and I'd kill to play our Brothers of Liberty in the Great War.

Not that having the French would convince me to buy this turd, but it's insult to injury.
>>
>>341634924
Premium weapons piss me off the most. They should just release those for free to other players. I remember playing Battlefield 3 when it was first released and kept getting demolished by people using the famas
>>
>Tons of black soldiers
>Fine.
>Bunch of automatic weapons
>Fine.
>No fucking France
>Apparently fucking completely ok.
>Female soldiers
>FUCKING REEEEEEEEE WOMEN DON'T MAKE SENSE IN WW1 REMOVE THEM DICE REMOVE THEEEEEEEM

This is the BF1 demographic.
>>
>>341635169
>being left out of the war
Is this shit for real? This is a video game.
>>
>>341635476
Battlefield fans are just old cod players that migrated during bfbc2 and bf3. the majority of them are just kids who suck fucking balls at the game and shit on cod to fit in
>>
this is just as bad as say, making a game about the second Congo war and having the main character be white

coincidentally, that would be a god damn awesome setting for a shooting
>>
/his/ here. What do you want to see in this game?

>damage boost to Germans when using shotguns
>>
File: 1344439659687.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
1344439659687.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
>>341634764
Are americans so solipsistic that they can't identify with other human beings?
>>
>>341635797
I want to see artillery integrated in a viable way to the battles.
>>
>>341635853
That's exactly it anon.

It is because they ARE European pussies.

Who wants to play as pussies
>>
File: EA does Hot Dog.jpg (20 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
EA does Hot Dog.jpg
20 KB, 600x400
>>341633403
>>
>DICE is a Swedish
>europoors still try and blame americans for this

you guys have no dignity lmao
>>
The game looks fun.
Anyway only retards that believe corporate lies thought it was gonna be historically accurate.
Atleast the guns are WW1 setting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19hohCtdJ4Y

As long as the game isn't BF4 tier at launch I will be happy.
>>
>>341635476
>tons of black soldiers

hell I'm even against the American heavy presence in the game let alone the black soldiers; the Americans turned up late for like the last hundred days of the war and were so incompetent they lost an entire division. I don't mean the division got wiped out, I mean the Americans simply couldn't find their own divisions. By the time the American presence was enough to have any decisive effect (which it didn't; the Americans were still teaching their soldiers that the bayonet was the chief weapon of war and advancing in line was a perfect strategy ala the start of ww1) the british and French had already broken the german will to fight in the spring offensives

>bunch of automatic weapons
there are a lot of automatic weapons in ww1, like the MP18, the BAR, the lewis gun, the chauchat machine gun, and mg14. However, out of all of them only 3-4 were actually carryable by one person and were capable of being fired on the move: the lewis gun (1 fired, one held the belt ammunition), the BAR, the MP18, the federov avotomat (experimental, only a few thousand made) and itlaian machine pistol 9the one with the magazine poking out the top). The rest required 4-5 man teams

>no fucking france

a travesty, spits on the French soldiers that died fighting in the war

>female soldiers
literally tumblr tier

t.military history student at university
>>
>people will buy this game
>they will get the PREMIUM edition and get cool funny pop culture weapon skins
>they will pay 80$ for 5 maps

just kill me now famalam
>>
>>341633403
>WWI mostly involved Germany, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire(known as Turkey today), and Bulgaria vs France, UK, Russia, Belgium, and few other European nations
>US didn't enter WWI till the last 2 years of the war
>France is a DLC faction for BF1

What the fuck? Didn't EA and DICE forgot to read history about WWI? US should've been DLC since they entered war late(yeah I know this sounds dumb with the DLC). Still Dick move EA and DICE for DLC factions.

When will DLC finally die out and legit DLC such as expansion packs(Witcher 3's DLC are legit expansions) stay?
>>
>>341636301
>military history
I'm sorry you wasted your time and money.

At least go for like economic history, damn
>>
>>341636158
>Millions of men who lived and died through trench warfare, artillery shellings, mass charges and bayonet fights
>Pussies
I don't understand.
>>
>>341635797

The Germans complained about the shotgun being too brutal and a violation of Geneva Convention.

lol
>>
>>341633403

Will we able to finish what ottoman Turkey wasn't able to?
>>
>>341636427
>what is military career

kek guess who's getting face tracked?
>>
>>341635328
Yeah calling it now, they will have a second "Russian themed DLC, with 4 maps in the eastern front, new unbalanced weapons and the russian army" Screencap this.
>>
>>341635708
>Not justified to be angered that your nation, that was irreparably hurt and changed is being left out of representations of just that
ok
>>
>>341636537
Alright, that's basically the one good road for that.

I retract my shittery
>>
>>341636343
I was exited for this game because I don't get to play as my country very often in modern games (apart from Wargame, but that's made by a local company).
Now I feel forced to pay for the DLC if I want to play as my own country. I guess I'll just skip the game entirely for the first years.
>>
>>341636301
dont forget the rsc 18
>>
>euros are doing jackshit for 4 years, dying in droves without making any gains
>America enters the war and wins it in 2 months
>americans somehow do not deserve to be in this game
>>
>>341636907
>Euros fight for 4 years, win and effectively begin peace deal talks with the germans
>americans turn up, borrow French equipment, lose an entire battalion, fuck up so bad that german trench instructions given to commanders in the field were simply "if it's an American division, don't worry", and eventually fart out most of their forces when the armistice is already signed and everyone's going home
>deserve to be 90% of the game

nice b8, I replied but I realised it was b8

link related https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Battalion_(World_War_I)
>>
>>341636907
>being this historically illiterate
>>
>>341636641
Not him, but defense contracting opens up pretty hard too.

But I'll disagree with him about there being a TON of automatic weapons. The most numerous were MGs, and they were like early modern cannon where they were deemed necessary to sacrifice yourself for, and if the enemy had one and you couldn't carry theMG, it was common to break it so the enemy couldn't use it. With that depiction of common practice, they were more rare and keeping them out of enemy hands was important
>>
>>341637469
Did you read that...? That is in no way just sending a division out and "losing" them in the sense of misplacing. That was one commander not getting updated information, continuing with a stalled plan, and still managing to break the German line while opening up an offensive for the French and other American divisions.
>>
File: 1465919430761.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465919430761.png
105 KB, 512x512
>europoors crying that we had to save their ass twice in a row and we're finally getting credit for it

pathetic continent

instead of losing your heads over a video game, try to do something about the islam menace creeping into your cities
>>
Good thing Verdun exists instead of this piece of shit.
>>
>>341637469
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Battalion_(World_War_I)
That battalion performed admirably given the circumstances

If you want a real military blunder look no further than link related
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
>>
>>341637989
Enemy had won*

Kinda tipsy
>>
File: v.png (106 KB, 324x832) Image search: [Google]
v.png
106 KB, 324x832
>>341636907
>>euros are doing jackshit for 4 years, dying in droves without making any gains
>without making any gains
Did your mother drop you as a child? France was basically the only landpower that kept the Western Europe from being swallowed up by the German Empire. Their mission basically boiled down to "hold the line, at all costs" until UK could scrape enough manpower to rebuild its shattered army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun

The US was virtually a non-factor. We were finishing up our own war against Mexico and vast swaths of the South were still in bad shape from the Civil War. The US spent most of its WWI involvement just scrounging up manpower and whipping its armed forces into shape.

Including France as a DLC is ridiculous. It'd be like hearing about Battlefield:Vietnam in the works only to learn that the US is a DLC faction and you only get to play as either sides of Vietnam on release.
>>
>>341636294
If you didn't know, Sweden has imported a lot of the cultural shit from America through twitter and tumblr.
If you want proof look up how Mads Mikkelsen took a big steaming deserved shit on our movie industry and a bonus; look up how they responded.
>>
>>341636343
>watched E3 with some buddies on TS
>everyone is disappointed by BF1 but one guy
The only things i look forward to are Zelda, Bannerlord, State of Decay 2.
>>
>"To really do justice to the French army in multiplayer, we've included them in the base game."

in an alternate dimension where EA aren't greedy jews and DICE are actually somewhat competent.
>>
>>341639253
>talks shit about hollywood
>becomes a villain in a capeshit movie

what a hypocrite

I don't blame him, money is money.
>>
worst part is this game killed all the comfy WW1 game speculation threads
>>
Games is dead on arrival
>allowing everyone to pick SMG class if they want

For what fucking purpose? Its literally the same as every other BF then
>>
File: 1449485593832.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449485593832.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>French in the war since day 1
>americans join in the last 2 months
>cucks at DICE decided they needed americans and blacks in the base game because they are fucking deluded
What the fucking fuck? That's like having a civil war game where you only get to play as the confeds and freed slaves, and then charge the customer to play as the union.
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???
>>
File: 1431889364500.jpg (71 KB, 431x479) Image search: [Google]
1431889364500.jpg
71 KB, 431x479
>>341633403
>Have to pay to play as a poilu

What bullshit is this? We can play as a Harlem Hellfighter but not the French?
>>
>>341639846
also why go for american blacks, why not include say Indians for diversity
>>
>>341639530
I am not American, I am Swedish, he told a Swedish reporter to fuck off with her feminist bullshit. She threw a hissyfit and got MSM here to call him a misogynist.
>>
File: world of warships.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
world of warships.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1024
>series will never be this good again
>>
>>341638390
who's we? why do you americans always say "we" when describing the actions of your predecessors? i really don't get it. you haven't achieved anything worthwhile in your life and you never will, you've had close to zero impact on what your nation has done and will do in the future, so who's this "we" you're talking about?

i know this is just bait but it's an american thing (and sometimes european i guess) that i really don't get. you're a worm.
>>
>>341639963
Indians are in.
>>
>>341639758
To be fair, giving Blacks to the Americans is even more lazy, they could have simply given the French the option to play as a Senegalese Tirailleur if they wanted their diversity quota filled.

Instead we're stuck with this shit.
>>
>>341638390
How would you feel if EA decided to make an Invasion of Iraq shooter but decided to lock the US behind "premium" DLC? Because that's what they've literally done here.

Also
>America
>Saving Europe
>WW1

Should've stayed in school, family.
>>
>>341633403
Why do we need constant threads about this.
>>
File: 1463647700422.png (621 KB, 1000x1112) Image search: [Google]
1463647700422.png
621 KB, 1000x1112
>>341633403
>Titanfall 2 gets free DLC
>BF4.1 still has that premium cancer
>>
>>341640412
baguettes are upset
>>
>>341634540
Yeah, vastly superior by being the same futuristic trash they shat out these last two years.

/v/ was ready to hate BF1 since the cover with a nigger in it was shown, that's all there is to it.
Everyone hating CoD now also triggered /v/'s need to be as contrarian as possible, so of course, now people here love that franchise.

The only decent one is going to be Titanfall 2.
>>
>>341640559
Why would anyone care about what France wants?
>>
>>341640526
titanfall is a title they are trying to grow, whereas BF is now an established brand, so its function is to extract as much revneue as possible from existing player base. titanfall 4 will do the same.
>>
>>341640261
it's not laziness
they just wanted to market to selfish americans while sending a political message loaded with unneeded and cringy diversity
It was WW1, for fuck's sake. Why all the blackwashing again?
>>
I thought America wasn't even discovered until 20 years after WW1 desu senpai kawaii~
>>
>>341635853
Whoah somebody read a word in a book and really wanted to show off.
>>
>>341640559

>le surrender baguette meme
It's time to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>341640261
>USA is one of the biggest markets for BF
>want to put an american guy in the cover and make it seem as if they did anything significant in WWI
>make the guy in the cover black
>nobody complains

That's it, they managed to have an american in the cover of a WWI game and no one is going to dare question it because otherwise he's going to be labelled as a racist.

SJWs are free marketing and these companies know it.
>>
>>341639253
>Mads Mikkelsen
>Swedish
>>
>>341640919
No you fucking idiot. America was discovered five years before the war and was home to native American Indians, the Indians died defending their rightful clay by invading neo-Americans who after finishing their genocide tried to join World War 1 to steal rightful German sausage, that's why they were late.

Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>341640738
Exactly
>>
File: where the armenians went enver.jpg (43 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
where the armenians went enver.jpg
43 KB, 622x494
>>341636514
I don't quite get what you are trying to imply my dear good friend
>>
Didnt buy BF4.

Won't buy BF5. Simple as that.

Fuck the jews.
>>
>>341641247
I never said he was Swedish. But him being Danish is a big part of him being able to tell off the reporter. It is a long not vidya explanation, it seeps into it but short version is.

Sweden got stuck in the feminist debate and still are.
Danish managed to drop it for more important things.
>>
>>341635169
French are fucking scum anyway, who cares? Should have been 100%.
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (146 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
146 KB, 320x263
>>341641851
>>
>>341640040
>tfw boats have been confirmed
get hype
>>
>>341642541
did Jacques go too far in your butthole last night?
>>
File: bf.jpg (1 MB, 2254x2495) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
1 MB, 2254x2495
>>341633780
Nice try, Dice
But the frogs arent the only ones butthurt about you raping history
>>
File: 73082247.jpg (29 KB, 272x291) Image search: [Google]
73082247.jpg
29 KB, 272x291
>>341633780
>>341635708
>it's just a game

Does anyone have this poll taken in some Yuro country about who contributed the most to defeat the Nazis?
If I remember well, it was first asked in 1945 to those who had lived the war, and then asked again in the 90s

Those who had lived the war obviously replied the USSR for the huge majority, while when it was asked in the 90s after decades of Hollywood propaganda, the USSR and the US were swapped

Tl;dr: Mainsteam media have a huge impact on how history is remembered given that most people won't bother educating themselves properly
And since this game is the only big media about WW1 in a while and will probably remain so for long, entire generations of kids will grow up thinking Italy and the Bedouins were more relevant than France and Russia in WW1
>>
>>341642803
One battleship for ground support as a "behemoth" last ditch weapon for both sides, thats all.

>tfw no WWI naval warfare
>>
>>341633403
>battlefield1 II
>Seeing the rousing success of our France DLC we decided to give all the other major combatants their own dedicated DLC too, to give them "the attention they deserve"
>only factions in the main game are serbia and siam vs. bulgaria and the emirate of jabal shammar
>>
File: wolf.jpg (106 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
106 KB, 1280x1024
> french get their own dlc
> germans are just standard enemies

when will this stop?
>>
File: Die Jungs.jpg (1 MB, 1708x1064) Image search: [Google]
Die Jungs.jpg
1 MB, 1708x1064
r8 my great-grandpa (the one in the middle) and his buddies
>>
>>341635476
Dindus, auto weapons and no France is an insult to anyone who knows history, but adding women would have made even the plebbest of americans understand it's bullshit
They might as well have added elves if they added women
>>
File: 1405449717026.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1405449717026.gif
3 MB, 240x135
>>341633403
No Canada
No buy
>>
File: Rasputin.jpg (180 KB, 865x1150) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
180 KB, 865x1150
>>341633403
I assume they will do the same thing for the russians, right?
>>
>>341646293
BF1 is reflecting mainstream opinions on WW1 with regards to France. It's not like minimizing French contributions is some new thing.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (68 KB, 800x495) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
68 KB, 800x495
>tfw no fps game about / including the spanish civil war
>>
>>341647151
This. Canadians played a HUGE role in WW1. Im not even Canadian but as a history buff, you have to give credit where its due.
>>
>>341647049
Is he the one with the strange mustache and the stupid headgear?
>>
>>341647527

Nope! Not allowed! Gotta appeal to the masses! Only Black Americans and Black German forces are allowed in this game :)))

Gotta stay diverse :))))

Please buy :)))

It's not a battlefield 4 clone with some WW1 mod we swear :))))

We didn't reuse assets from bf4 at all :))
>>
>>341647295
Maybe in the US
Here in Germany, France has always been seen as our main antagonist in WW1, more so than Britain
Verdun is the symbolic battle of this war

But this will probably change with the next generation given that WW1 is barely taught at school anymore (not enough nazis) and kids will only hear of WW1 through this shitty game...
>>
Just imagine the bitching if the irrelevant american forces were DLC
>>
>>341633403
>2016
>still giving a shit about AAA games from major developers
>>
File: typical aussie.jpg (113 KB, 1101x651) Image search: [Google]
typical aussie.jpg
113 KB, 1101x651
>>341633403
>>341647151
I feel bad for you frogs and canucks
As an Australian, I'm glad my country is included
>>
>>341640601
High level ea paid post
>>
File: 1452368520276.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
1452368520276.gif
1 MB, 266x268
Are we really at the point in gaming where are are literally changing history to appeal to certain people?

Whats next for Battlefield 1? A black gay jewish transvestite amputee lieutenant?
>>
>>341647967
Well they're not really making it for Germany. The US is far and away the largest market for video games. And while I'm not American, from what I've heard the public perception is very much "America saved the day".
>>
>>341648483

Pretty much.

t. Watch Dogs 2, bf1 and other shit games
>>
File: abos.jpg (134 KB, 680x280) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
134 KB, 680x280
>>341648163
>the one platoon of boongs aka operation human shield
>>
>>341648461
Paid because i'm not mindlessly hating one game or loving another for reasons that have nothing to do with the game's themselves?

Both BF1 and Infinite Warfare will be absolute garbage, but /v/ is just shitting on BF1 for having a black dude on the cover, and praising IW for either contrarianism or just shills.
>>
>>341648483
>Are we really at the point in gaming where are are literally changing history to appeal to certain people?
So like literally every single game ever?
Not a single 'historical' game has ever recreated anything faithfully.
MOHAA featured Omaha beach getting taken over because one guy managed to get past the bunkers and cleared them all out on his own.
>>
File: abb7xa9.jpg (75 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
abb7xa9.jpg
75 KB, 630x390
>>341647151
>haven't bought NHL vidya in years
>BF1 not worth the canadabucks
>all dat mismanaged potential
>sorry EA
>>
>>341649432
>/v/ is just shitting on BF1 for having a black dude on the cover
Fuck off.

We know that's a snokescreen, insisting its relevant is just horseshit talking point shills use to deflect criticism
>>
>>341649587
Omaha beach was taken because Patterson from MoH frontline cleared the bunkers and put a red smoke in them so planes could bomb them (yeah, bunkers can't be bombed if there is no red smoke in them)
>>
>>341647184
No one wants to play as russians, so no.
>>
File: 1461778682492.jpg (20 KB, 408x446) Image search: [Google]
1461778682492.jpg
20 KB, 408x446
>>341649432
Where is anyone praising any CoD games? Literally nobody talks about them here.
Also people are shitting on BF1 for a million reasons, the forced diversity is only one of them, you dingus.
>>
>>341647967
>Verdun is the symbolic battle of this war

FUCKING THIS

How the fuck can you leave one of the most important battles in history from your WW1 game? After Verdun, "never forget Verdun" was an actual saying, there is a reason why even Hitler used the phrase "there will never be another Verdun" in his speeches.
>>
File: 1486741568452.png (705 KB, 1848x1364) Image search: [Google]
1486741568452.png
705 KB, 1848x1364
>>341650425
>he has missed the almost hourly Infinite Warfare defend threads we have had when the game was revealed and when it was shown at E3
>>
File: h8feg6k.jpg (21 KB, 587x440) Image search: [Google]
h8feg6k.jpg
21 KB, 587x440
>>
File: Verdun 64 Players.gif (437 KB, 1072x719) Image search: [Google]
Verdun 64 Players.gif
437 KB, 1072x719
>>341650641
>>
>>341650770
>shilling from companies increases before and during e3
It happens every year. After that we probably have one thread every fortnight about CoD and that's just reddit kids being nostalgic over MW2
>>
>>341650425
Dude, there's been like 5 threads every day saying
>WOW, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare™?? It's so innovative!''

Still, this is nothing compared to the incoming waves of shill threads when release approaches.
>>
>>341651159
>tfw everyone thought the game looked awesome until CoD appeared on the very last second.
>>
>>341650940
god, I miss this game
>>
>>341633403
we
>>
File: 234.gif (945 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
234.gif
945 KB, 600x600
>>341633403

What I really don't understand is:

Why it looks worse than Battlefield 5? (graphics and gameplay wise)

Is it because WW 1 doesn't over enough options or because we need to wait for 5 DLCs to have the full game?
>>
>>341651814
what happened? was it shut down?
>>
>>341653005
Go back time traveller.
>>
>>341638372
you do realise that this wipedia article was altered to improve the actual events that occurred, right?

>American go on botched attack
>American then artillery bombard their own battalion
>only survive after other forces break through
>the only way to save face is to say that their complete stupidity was somehow the only thing that allowed the allied forces to breakthrough

only an American could call a strategic blunder a massive success
>>
>>341651505
The moment the HUD appeared it was obvious it was cowadooty.
Same patterns of 100% scripted corridor garbage as always.
>>
>>341653890

No! Heil Hitler!
>>
>>341651505
Who the hell thought that thing looked good?
It was just 5 minutes of gameplay of a generic shooter campaign.
>>
>>341647151
give them a small chance to take damage every time they fire their ross
>>
>>341654670
>implying they'll have a ross "sniper rifle"
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.