[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Nintendo News caught lying again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg (63 KB, 582x527) Image search: [Google]
Emily Rogers Zelda leaks.jpg
63 KB, 582x527
That 'quote' you may have heard of the visuals for BOTW being different for the NX version is incorrect, and is in fact being peddled by the Queen of Pretendos, Emily Rogers, AKA ArcadeGirl64. The person who convinced the SJWs that Link being a girl was a thing that needed to happen.

Now, I think we really need to start calling out sites like MyNintendoNews and GoNintendo for reporting on bullshit like this. They are literally taking tweets from a group of people known to make shit up for their own purposes and trying to sell it as news.
>>
Most people have come to the conclusion that her claims are garbage.
She took three educated guesses and only one was right. I hope the Nintendo news sites stop enabling her and people like her soon.
>>
>>341630664
can we stop giving her attention now?
>>
>>341630664
Yeah, the moment male Link was confirmed, I think most people realized Emily Rogers is full of shit.
>>
>>341630974
I don't think so. People like her are instrumental to keeping smaller sites like that afloat. They simply DO NOT CARE.
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/rumor_first_screenshots_of_project_cafe_games
http://gonintendo.com/stories/165599-project-cafe-rumors-emily-rogers-latest-info-dump

Can we compile a list of "STFU EMILY" in to a handy collage for the next time she inevitably comes out with BS?
>>
>>341630664
Was she EVER credible?
>>
>>341631634
Seconding this. This NEEDS to be done.
>>
>>341630664
this post reeks of goober

>>>/r/kotakuinaction
>>
>>341631634
This entire post details the fallout from the Wii 2 rumors from before she went out of the spotlight again
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/rumour_nx_software_lineup_will_blow_away_wii_u_controller_streaming_gimmick_was_made_up#comment3464195
>>
>>341631748
>I have inside sources.
>I can't tell you who they are.
>>
>>341632368
But that's how sources work. You're not doing your job as an journalist if you give our sources. With that being said she's an obvious liar, or has horrible sources she needs to disconnect from.
>>
File: mynintendonews.png (89 KB, 649x1142) Image search: [Google]
mynintendonews.png
89 KB, 649x1142
>>341630664
Nigger

MyNintendonews always post shitty unreliable rumors just because they don't have anything else to post

They even fucking admitted it

Pic related
>>
>>341632730
Why is it wrong to say she has been discredited by her awful track record?
Please make better posts.
>>
>>341630664
did anyone think the visuals would be any better on a cross platform game that happened BEFORE on a nintendo system (twilight princess)?

dumbasses

im sure the game is fucking done by now, its just stupid amounts of waiting and teasing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.