[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty sugoi game to be quite desu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: salt-and-sanctuary.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
salt-and-sanctuary.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
Pretty sugoi game to be quite desu.
>>
Way better than expected, especially for something made by two people.
>>
Its ok.
Only complaint i have about it is that levels are kinda gray and dark lacks the diversity of other souls games.
>>
>>341622557
Art style looks like shit and the upgrade tree is littered with +1 stat shit.

Decent game overall.
>>
Those controls are awful.
>>
>>341624312
Every level in souls is literally just +1 stat.
>>
What I played of it was pretty good coming from an indie dev. That upgrade system needed to be fucking streamlined though. Character design could have used some work too.
>>
>>341624573
Not him, level ups in Dark Souls are different, since there's no skill tree, the focus is entirely on combat with various weapons/spells and you get the level ups to meet gear and spell requirements.
When a Skill Tree has shit like that, it's kind of disappointing.
And the stat ups just improve your Health pool/damage/FP pool/etc.
You need the "Rank X" nodes for gear requirements which is also somewhat disappointing.
>>
>>341624573
not really complaining about stats, just that the massive upgrade tree is misleading.
>>
The animation and feel of it are really bad. The limbs are on swivels and it feels unnatural and not to mention looks horrible.
>>
>Only promising souls-like on the horizon is the Tomb of the Necromancer one or whatever it was that got delayed to this Summer from before DS3 release
>>
>>341626109
what is Nioh
>>
>>341626298
>PS4 exclusive
I'm not gonna shit on it cause it will probably be good, but I still don't feel like wasting money on a PS4.
>>
>>341626529
you didn't say anything about being limited to certain platform
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.