[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get lost in while using my new pressure compensater >wander
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 20160616095556_1.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160616095556_1.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>get lost in while using my new pressure compensater
>wander for 30 minutes
>realize I'm stuck in a cave that is so massive that I probably wont get out
>after 30 minutes of seeing absolute nothing
>turn see this
>legit panic attack

I hate this fucking game.
>>
How does anybody play with this game with pop in for things less than 20 feet away

Had to change my review to not recommended because it's been like this for almost 2 years and they've done nothing about it.
>>
Wtf is that?
>>
>>341615214
Apparently the next patch is supposed to fix that.
>>
>>341615585
Source?

I appreciate how quickly and how much they work on the game. But I can't play it, it's a mess.
>>
what game is this?
>>
>>341615849
Subnautica.
>>
>>341615649
I read it on the Subnautica Steam forums and am looking for the post.
>>
Does anyone play this not high? Is it still fun?
>>
>>341616864
Loses some luster when you play it medium.

;)
>>
Anyone tried VR with Subnautica? seems like it'd be fun as shit and mildly traumatic.
>>
>>341614639
You spent $20 bucks on a game that isn't finished. Why? There are so many good finished games out there I can barely find the time to beat them.
>>
>>341618490
I spent $11.99, saw that it had basically broken graphics and refunded it after 20 minutes of playing. Fuck Subnautica. I'll come back when they worked out their engine troubles.
>>
>>341618490
No there are not. I've played/saw them all. They all repeat after a while. So you need to put your money to the guys that does something new and different. Because big company won't take the "risk".
Talking against Early Access and Kickstarter is like talking against progress.
>>
>>341618668
fuck you. Buying into an Early Access game and expecting it to work fully is one of the stupidest things you can do in our time. You don't buy a finish product you give the developers money to be able to finish their product. Hell that i have to explain it makes it more stupid for you.
>>
>>341618668
Well, it is a Unity engine game after all.
>>
>>341614639
What is it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.