[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft dropping the ball again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 00ps.jpg (182 KB, 867x748) Image search: [Google]
00ps.jpg
182 KB, 867x748
So, they added 5 new Backward Compatibility games, and they all suck.

I really hope that wasn't their big announcement for the program that blew the roof off the place last year.
>>
>SKATE 3

OH FUCK. If I have the disc I can play skate 3 on my bone?
>>
>>341613740
One of those games is pretty fun.

Halo Wars
>>
>>341613893
>>341614020
Skate 3, and the Bioshocks are still not backwards compatible. This was a leaked image that was never true.
>>
>And they all suck.
Halo Wars, Bioshock 1 and Skate 3 are great.
Not even a boner.
>>
>make it so Windows 10 can play 360 and Xbone discs
>Make the Xbone basically a Windows 10 Steam machine
>do the same with Scorpio

There, I saved Microsoft.
>>
There's absolutely no reason games shouldn't be backwards-compatible, aside for the fact the greedy fucking console industry wants to be able to churn oh "HD REMAKES" by some cheap, shitty chinese hacks which required virtually no monetary investment to shit out so they're pure profit.

>you want to play a last-gen game like Skyrim/Dark Souls again? well here's a REMASTERED HD DEFINITIVE EDITION for the xboner4, just $50 :)
>>
Blame the publishers for not wanting their game backward compatible, retard
>>
how much you wanna bet the scorpio will have full backwards compatibility and they will drop BC support for the xbone?
>>
Is this on the xbox one S or whatever the fuck?

I would absolutely love to put my copy of Bioshock Infinite into my xb1 right now and replay it.
>>
>>341614020
ALL UNITS
>>
>>341615973
why would the scorpion get that, and not the One?

Are we already looking at another console generation change?
>>
>>341613740
>Black Ops 1
Oh good, the best CoD.
>>
>>341616243
It would be very dumb of microsoft not include full bc. But I don't know yet. They caught a lot of slack for xbox one being a boat. If they want a full bc console, they would need a xbox 360 disc drive and that would make the console look bigger
>>
>>341613740
>STILL no Lost Odyssey, Takes of Vesperia, Blue Dragon
WHY JESUS

WHY
>>
>>341616219
LOCAL UNITS
>>
I've played Skate 3 more than any other 360 game. It's so comfy.
>>
>ITT retards

They didn't add Skate 3 yet. Just Portal 2, Left 4 Dead and a bunch of useless shit no one cares about.
>>
>>341616683
see
>>341614992
>>
>>341616683
normie games first
>>
200 arcade titles
2 on the shelf release titles

some great backward compatibility program y'all got going on here
>>
>>341616207
its not just for the S
>>
>>341617486
heh heh at least it's better than PS4

i heard all they have is all the Final Fantasy games, Max Payne, and a whole bunch else
>>
just fucking murder meeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (120 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
120 KB, 620x350
>>341613740
>"they all suck"

>list includes Bioshock 1 & 2 and Black Ops
>>
>>341621414
that image is a fake leak, dipshit.
>>
>>341613740
>they all suck
>>
>>341621414
Bioshock is dumbed down System Shock made for consoles.
It looks and plays like shit.
>>
>no Vanquish
beyond gay
to this day i literally cannot play a cover shooter without thinking about Vanquish
>>
Until they either fully port the games or make the emulators better it does not matter Besides halo reach and the beta games no other titles got fixed post launch. Banjo nuts and bolts still runs sub 360 frame rate
>>
>>341614224
>This was a leaked image that was never true.
No it wasn't.
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
>>
File: 1416867302666.jpg (142 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1416867302666.jpg
142 KB, 1500x1500
>Nearly every Sega classic is making to the backwards compatible list
>Still no Sonic Adventure games
>Still no Guardian Heroes
>Still no Radiant Silvergun
>Still no Mega Drive Collection
>Still no Phantasy Star Online, Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue on the XBLA and the PSN
And this is why we can't have nice things
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.