[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Hunter Generations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 2ndGen-Nargacuga_Artwork_004.png (616 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
2ndGen-Nargacuga_Artwork_004.png
616 KB, 800x400
How are you liking the demo?

Post rooms!
Post codes!
Favorite armor?
Favorite monster?

Monster Hunter General
>>
The demo isn't up yet you fucking idiot.
>>
>>341612737
oh you poor little cinnamon bun
>>
>tfw Nintendo literally never sends me codes
>>
Someone got an extra code?
>>
You guys could have played the full game for months in English already. For free, too.

It's not even that good. Styles are shit and it has no G rank

t. guy who loves monster hunter
>>
>>341613364
Where do you sign up to get them codes ?Help a nigga out
>>
>>341613567

Just have your My Nintendo account set to receive promotional e-mails and hope you get lucky.
>>
>>341613489
Did they remove the yellow/red shield mechanic from Charge Blade?

I watched a few MHX videos from Chris and he was using Aerial without ever charging yellow/red.
>>
Where can I get a demo code as a Yurofag?
>>
>>341614180
nintendo uk was where i got mine
>>
>>341614093
Shield charging is still in, but it's better to just spam AEDs with aerial CB
>>
Manual is here if anyone is interested

http://game.capcom.com/manual/MH_Gen/en-UK/
>>
>>341614093
Sounds like a shitter, they're definitely still in
>>
Show me your cattitude by hunting Great Macao as a furry

20-9379-6558-5555
PW rage
>>
>>341615130
how to put letters in a PW all i got are numbers
>>
>>341615378
New nueva neo /v/
>>
>>341614093
Shield charging is still in. Been testing the different styles out in the demo - it's boring, but I prefer the vanilla style solely because it doesn't gimp you by removing something from your moveset. Every style I tried, I noticed something was missing - charged A double slash, the shield bash, etc. etc. I don't know if I can get behind that shit.
>>
Way d have to do to get the EU demo running on my USA N3DS? Its fully up to date on Luma A9LH. I have it downloaded (QR Code from the titlekeydatabase) and it still isn't working.
>>
File: mhtri.jpg (208 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
mhtri.jpg
208 KB, 790x395
>>341614672
Are any of the Greatsword styles even worth it?

Adding the strong charge and the elemental boost from charges pretty much cemented its place at the top back in 4u. Losing it seems like a huge loss just for some arts or mounting capabilities.
>>
File: adept.gif (4 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
adept.gif
4 MB, 500x300
>>341612647
>>
>always had emails enabled on club nintendo
>suddenly realize i'm no longer getting emails
>my nintendo automatically opted me out of the emails
guess i'm not getting codes this time
>>
>>341615680
The US demo is also available y'know
>>
>>341615614
>Every style I tried, I noticed something was missing
That's the point. Styles get rid of an attack or two in exchange for their gimmick
>>
>>341614864
>Chris
>Sounds like a shitter
Funny.

One of my favourites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knHxBU2KMd0
>>
>>341612737
>you fucking idiot
wow rude
>>
>>341616072
Eh. Ehh. Maybe I'll warm to it as it goes on. I just felt the moves being removed made it a bad trade-off. Perhaps for other weapons it wouldn't feel as bad?

On a semi-related note, I took out the Nargacuga in the demo with a fully charged AED to the face, that shit NEVER gets old. Who needs a giant laser sword when you have that in your arsenal?
>>
>>341615960
Really? I didn't see it listed on the titlekeys site.
>>
>>341616726
The two are functionally identical.
>>
>>341616926
Then why isn't it working on my 3DS? Everything else I install seems to work fine.
>>
Someone said in another thread that the monsters get more health when there's more players up 4x, is it true? Is it the same for the complete game too?
>>
>>341618170
yup
>>
>>341617904
Sounds like a you problem. It works fine for me on al9h / Luma
>>
>>341618410
Well shit. Guess I'm holding out till I get an email from Nintendo with the right codes then or something.
>>
love how new animations flow, feel and look
game looks crisper overall I think
still lukewarm about styles but going guild is still an option
like changes to mounting, how it's harder to get a mount but you can attack while somebody is mounting

generally looking forward to the release
it will be nice switching between 4u and X I think, unless X turns out so great I can put 4U on a shelf
>>
>>341618170
in all the older games, online monsters of the same level (regular, high-rank, g-rank) would have more health than their village counterparts (around 2x), regardless of the number of players tackling the quest.

Presumably, generations works the same way - guild hall/online monsters have more hp than village/offline monsters
>>
Man, I don't think I will ever get used to the aerial style not having a roll.

How is aerial bows considered overall, anyways?
>>
File: Weew.png (4 KB, 153x175) Image search: [Google]
Weew.png
4 KB, 153x175
>Taking cat to fight narg
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.