[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you playing on your 3DS /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: New-3DS-Screenshot-01.jpg (49 KB, 665x397) Image search: [Google]
New-3DS-Screenshot-01.jpg
49 KB, 665x397
What are you playing on your 3DS /v/?
>>
The waiting game
>>
>>341598756
The only correct answer
>>
Monster Hunter Generations demo
>>
Earthbound, and gonna go home and download monster hunter generations
>>
Theathrythm Curtain Call. Waiting for all the DQ games to come.
>>
>>341598550
Adventure of Link.
>>
>>341598550
Nothing because my OG 3DS's circle pad got fucked up a couple months ago and sticks whenever I move it vertically. The physical stick moves fine, but the system still registers me holding it up even if it physically recenters, and very slowly moves to center (seen in the configuration screen), so I can't play any games that need the circle pad. I'm waiting for a n3DS bundle that isn't the shitty animal crossing one to come out because I don't like the feel of the XLs.
>>
PXZ 2
>>
rhythm heaven remix since it just came out.
I also imagine people are playing the games that went on sale.
>>
Downloaded BoxBoy as it's on sale and it's pretty good

I want to get Picross 1 and 2 with the MyNintendo discount next
>>
>>341599609
Literally me. I'm waiting for Nintendo to release a small black new 3DS. BOTH the bundles so far had the white ones.
>>
rf4 right now but i'm just killing time while i wait for ztd to come out, then that and probably that weird looking tower defense game: cats edition to kill time until mhx comes out.

>>341599845
i had the white one for ages and then i gave it to my sister for her birthday and got a black one when it came out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.