[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wrong child died.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1462687852456.jpg (61 KB, 597x367) Image search: [Google]
1462687852456.jpg
61 KB, 597x367
The wrong child died.
>>
You're right.

It should've been Sony.
>>
>>341594361
Every time.
>>
>>341594361
Told, rekt and done in the first post.
/thread
>>
>>341594361
/thread
>>
>>341594182
From Foxhound two phantoms were born.
>>
>>341594361
first post is the best once again
>>
>>341594361
Can anyone explain to me why it should have been Sony? Or more specifically why they are so shit according to this post?
>>
>>341594768
PCucks mad
>>
Oh please.

> Breath of the Wild

OR

> 3D Sonic shitfest
>>
>>341594768
they are the cause of most of the terrible things about modern gaming,namely the cinematic trend
>>
>>341594361
thank god for sony for saving us from the nintendo nanny
>>
>>341595157
Nintendo created the Playstation in the first place m8

So technically thank God for them
>>
>>341594182
I'm a sega fanboy but the only redeeming factor of that company right now is M2 and Sega PC.

Sonic team should just disband and never make a game again.
>>
>>341594182

Because Sega totally would have made better games than Super Mario Galaxy, Wind Waker, Paper Mario TTYD, Metroid Prime, Melee, DKCR, Splatoon, Pikmin, Animal Crossing, Wario Land 4 to name a few. Segafags are delusional.
>>
>>341594182
I've never liked the old Sonic games, ever. Then again Skies of Arcadia is great so maybe Sega is redeemable
>>
>>341595308
They have dozens of games that are far superior to the ones you've listed. Anyway, I disagree with OP because neither of them deserved to die. I alwyas used to get both Sega and Nintendo systems. Those were the times.
>>
>>341594182
ATARI WILL RISE AGAIN. JUST YOU WAIT, /v/, I WILL BE RIGHT ONE DAY.
>>
>>341595308
Sega still exists as video game developer, and, thus, has had plenty of time to demonstrate what great developers they are with all the great masterpieces they never made. As game developers they are terrible. They were good at designing consoles though.
>>
>>341594361
good job anon
>>
>>341596363
>As game developers they are terrible.

You're either baiting, or don't know what you're talking about. Sega lost most of their talent when they went down. They used to make great games.
>>
>>341595128
And Nintendo hasn't caused harm?
>>
>>341594182
Imagine if Sega lived and Nintendo died.

We would have Virtua Fighter threads instead of Smash Bros threads.

No waifufaggotry, no fanbase autism, just pure gameplay discussion.

It would be a better world.
>>
>>341596705
Let's not exaggerate here. Compared to the sophistication of the best Mario games, the classic Sonic games were not that great. They were good, just not great.
>>
>>341597378
Sega was dead the moment they put out 32x. They were a flash in the pan like Atari 2600.
>>
>>341597751
I really do hope that you're just baiting. We're talking about Nintendo and Sega games and you come up with "I prefer Mario over Sonic". Like, really? If Sonic is the only Sega game you know, it is pretty obvious that you're not informed enough to partake in this discussion.
>>
>>341599210
Name me one great game developed by Sega.
>>
>>341599465
I was waiting for you to say this. I won't because you'll trash talk it anyway. If you were informed on the topic at hand, you'd know about all the great games developed by Sega's in-house studios.
>>
>>341599810
You won't because you can't. Sonic 3 was good. Nights in to Dreams was definitely good. But in terms of pure craftsmanship, can they stand in the same league as the best Nintendo games? I think not.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.