[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They would never be able to get away with this today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: norussian.jpg (111 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
norussian.jpg
111 KB, 480x280
They would never be able to get away with this today.
>>
>>341591017
That's true.
>>
>>341591017

That mission is literally the only good thing about cod. Based af
>>
What do you mean "get away"?
Your talking as if anyone but a loud minority would give a shit about the stuff that happens in the campaing, they could have you fucking babies in the eye socket and people would still buy it and claim it to be the best game of all time.
>>
Fav lvl evr
>>
>>341591017
They can do whatever they want if they have the will to ignore the bitches
>>
>>341591017
This level sucked. It never felt like I was doing anything
>>
>>341591017
>today
It was only 6 years ago
>>
>>341591728
>today was 6 years ago
Where has the time gone?
>>
To be fair, they really didn't get away with it back in 2009 without reactions. There was quite the havoc in the news. Would been lot worse today tho
>>
File: veryloudscreamingman.jpg (118 KB, 634x952) Image search: [Google]
veryloudscreamingman.jpg
118 KB, 634x952
>>341591728
>mwf its actually true
where the fuck is that time going
>>
Yes they would, actually i think they would get even less reactions they got when it was released.

people are complaining about sex issues, no one cares about violence anymore, and soccer moms are not the biggest issue anymore
>>
>>341592520
http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/12/11914658/electronic-arts-e3-press-conference-gun-violence
>>
Yeah they would. If they did it at an airport with the majority are black people, maybe not.
>>
>>341591017
4chan did it just the other day.
>>
>>341591017
Bullshit. It was controversial back then too and they did it anyway. Do you millennials really think terrorists and shootings are a recent thing?
>>
>>341592791
The only place there would be an airport full of mostly black people would be in Africa and no one gives a shit about them. If there was a game where you shoot up a pride parade on the other hand...
>>
They should remake this. Instead of Russians staging an American terrorist attack in a Russian airport, they should be sjws shooting up a gay bar in Detroit or whatever, to justify an all out attack against cis people in America and Europe
they should call it "No triggering"
Sorry for bad English
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.