[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> A 21-year-old man was arrested in Japan for allegedly c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Puz.png (512 KB, 720x963) Image search: [Google]
Puz.png
512 KB, 720x963
> A 21-year-old man was arrested in Japan for allegedly creating and distributing Puzzle & Dragons cheat software free of charge, reports The Tokyo Reporter. The suspect supposedly updated his software over 30 times after Gung-Ho released updates to combat cheating. The suspect is quoted as telling police that he wanted to show off his coding skills.

Lamo. Pirates and cheaters all belong in jail. One day justice will be served.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2016/06/16/japan-student-held-for-making-puzzle-dragons-hack/
>>
>>341589486

> what are you in for?
> murder, how about you?
> I made hacks for a free mobile puzzle game

Jesus, really Japan? I expect the US to toss people in jail for stupid shit.
>>
File: 1464439830879.jpg (98 KB, 1342x664) Image search: [Google]
1464439830879.jpg
98 KB, 1342x664
>>341589486

First denuvo, now this. What the fuck is going on?
>>
cheating in video games has literally become illegal

burn it all to the ground
>>
>>341590052

t. Cheater
>>
>>341589889
pirates, cheaters and other scum of the earth are getting their just punishment. feels pretty good.
>>
You dont fuck with gungho
Police in japan is 100% corrupt
>>
File: mad.jpg (25 KB, 335x268) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
25 KB, 335x268
>>341590381
Anon Im gonna have to ask you to de materialize your post from this web page this instant! I cant believe anon would do such a thing! I know right? How could our anon turn out so dull? Im sure it has to do with those shitpost! anon get in the car we are going to therapy!
>>
>>341589635
> what are you in for?
> looking up girls skirt, how about you?
ftfy
>>
>>341589486
Y'know, the funny thing is people make mobile game hacking tools and mods all the time, especially for android apps. First time I heard of someone get in trouble for it, should've outsourced to the Chinese.
>>
>>341589486
is this really surprising when the police and justice system in japan are the most corrupt in the world for a first world country
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.