[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 8918237498715.jpg (339 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
8918237498715.jpg
339 KB, 1600x800
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>341585260
>Blops 3 in space

no thank you.
>>
>>341585260
I'm looking forward to it. Reminds me a bit of the last map of the Unreal Tournament 2k4 campaign. Probably fun, but expensive as hell.
None the less, better than Battlefield 4: WW1 DLC.
>>
Apologize for what? I stopped caring about CoD like 8 years ago.
>>
>>341585403
lmao saying that is dumb as shit
>bf1 is just bf4 in ww1, no thank you
>>
>>341585260
new trailer looks kinda cool
might pirate after all
>>
Am I the only one pumped for the modern warfare remake, I still play that game today, even say it's he best cod ever
>>
>>341585954
>pumped
nah, i've finished this game like 4 times, i won't bother to do it again just for slightly better textures.
>>
I've always thought a futuristic setting is way better for CoD, because every weapon in CoD handles like a fictional space gun.

But I don't like the series, so I didn't play it.
>>
>>341586025
Forget abt single player, there are still servers up with loads of ppl playing.
Wish it wasn't ps4 exclusive but oh well
>>
>>341585719
That gun is from bo3
>>
>enemies doesn't shoot back
>QTE QTE QTE
>the only reason for flying was to board the ship
>>
>>341585260
The only good thing was battling in the space ships. Once he was out it was just regular CoD shit.
Plus none of that shit will be in the MP. People are getting hyped for the Single Player which barely anyone plays anyway. The MP won't have any of the SP stuff
>>
>>341586250
No it isn't. The image is from Black Ops II, because who ever made it is fucking retarded.
>>
>>341586180
even less interested in multiplayer, i have Battlefield 4 for that
>>
>>341585260
Looks cool, spaceship stuff especially.
Too bad I grew out of the on-rails shooters years ago.
>>
>>341585260
I still think it looks really fun.
Hell I think BLOPS 3 looks really fun and am tempted to buy it now that it's on sale.
>>
>>341586756
It's alright it's certainly the best cod to come out in a few years but that isn't really saying much.
>>
Blops 3 was my last-ever Hail Mary chance that I gave caller duty after that fucking ghosts abortion and average warfare starring Kevin spacey. Never again.
>>
>>341585260
War... war never changes.
>>
>>341585260
What to apologize for, it looks like shit before this trailer and worse after

Wait for the stand alone release of cod 4 you fat fuck
>>
>>341587748
It must be hard staying on the hate bandwagon and being too stubborn to say the game looks good after gameplay's released.
>>
>>341587194
They worked on IW for 3 years and got a creative and got someone that told them exactly what to do to make the game successful, which seems like it's turning out to be.
>>
>>341588158

M8 be real. It just doesn't look good. I'm not saying that to be contrarian or in the spirit of /v/ or anything. I say it with nothing but disappointment, as someone who genuinely loved the golden era of cod from modern warfare to about black ops 2 and genuinely wish these games were still good... But they're just not. They're just bad now.
>>
>>341586352
The zero-g combat looked fun, dunno what you're talking about. And the multiplayers gonna have a space station map, probably no zero-g battles in that though.
>>
Looks as fun as Unreal Tournament.
>>
>>341588373
The gameplay is gonna be awesome, gonna enjoy this game while good CoD still lasts cause they might give in to WW2 fags after this. Maybe not though if this sells tons. Future looks more fun than MW. I played every CoD at launch sinse MW2, and every single one in general. Game looks pro.
>>
>>341588996
And probably will be the v best selling game this year*
>>
>>341588996

Don't count on it selling, they're alread in full damage control after the YouTube dislikes fiasco and early negative reviews
>>
>>341585260
http://www.gamesradar.com/8-things-you-need-to-know-about-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/

Reyes has an artificial sound helmet: technical fags BTFO, saying there's no sound in space.
>>
>>341589489
You realize 98% of the dislikes are from people that don't play CoD so they don't matter right? The CoD: IW reveal trailer was the most LIKED CoD reveal trailer of all time man, that's all that matters, and that implies extremely high sales. Early negative reviews? Just heard of people analyzing the gameplay in articles, positively as well. You most be talking about BF1 shills, who are gonna play a boring cultural marxist game that isn't even WW1.
>>
the demo looked like the same on rails, corridor shooter, except in space.
>>
>>341589984
You can get in your ship when you're on a planet whenever you want, go to space dogfight, then land back on the planet and kill ground troops? That's not rails. Dunno any other FPS that does that, not even Destiny.
>>
On one hand it's not a fucking Call of Duty game.

on the other hand it looked fun as hell. space grappling hooks.
>>
>>341590883
Titanfall is literally not a CoD game, and even that looks like CoD because of ex-Infinity Ward developers. And thsts far future as well.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.