[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing something? >PS3 teen >Spend years with buyers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Halo_Collection.jpg (32 KB, 299x345) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Collection.jpg
32 KB, 299x345
Am I missing something?

>PS3 teen
>Spend years with buyers remorse from friends telling me how much better 360 exclusives are
>Buy xbone
>Play through gears and halo games
>Boring, overrated bullshit
>Realize PS3 exclusives were better all along
>inb4 muh interactive movies

Seriously, I had more fun with resistance: fall of man than I did with any of the motherfucking halo games. Same with uncharted 2 and the gears games.
>>
yes, you seem to be a stupid console peasant therefore you are missing the Superior platform known as PC
>>
>>341577215
I played on console because I couldn't afford a PC until 2013. Then my brother decided to get an xbone and I played the games off of his shit.

Fuck off with your cunty console war bullshit.
>>
>>341577395
>fuck off with your cunty console war bullshit.

did you even read your own thread retard?
>>
The kids that had Ps3 during the 360 times where all weird as fuck.
Now its the other way round though. Anyone that has an xbone should neck themselves.
>>
>>341577710
Please, explain to me how these generic shooter games that the 360 has that are boring as fuck are better than the myriad of exclusives on the ps3.
>>
>>341577884
There weren't any good exclusives on the ps3
>>
>>341577058
Yes you are missing something. In regards to halo, the real fun in those games isn't something that can be imitated or forced. You didn't have fun because you were playing the games with this precognitive notion that these games were supposed to blow you away. It doesnt work like that. The REAL fun lies in the long binge nights of matchmaking on halo 2, and co op/custom games on halo 3 which were non existent in MCC which was just a nostalgia appeal. Thats something you missed out on because of your interactive movies...

To reiterate: you missed your chance to enjoy the real fun of the halo 2 and 3's multiplayer, but the campaign is still a pretty solid sci fi fps experience.
>>
>>341577710
Anybody that owns a console this gen and next gen are Redneck's and poor kids .
>>
>>341577884
it's literally not worth trying to explain something so self evident. the fact that you have to play PS3 shooters with a DS3 alone makes a huge difference.

i bet you think killzone plays well too lmao.
>>
It's called playing with friends OP.

You missed out. Now we have lonely player games on ps4 and gamer movement s basically dead at the moment.
>>
>>341578140
I own both a PC and my brother owns a console. I play games for 4-5 hours a day. He plays cod/FIFA for an hour maybe sometimes.
>>
>>341577058
you got caught by the Xbox-meme.
>>
>>341577058
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>341578482
That's it? Just shit taste? Nothing to explain the hours of walking around killing generic enemies with generic military weapons?
>>
>>341578541
In case you've missed the point of the Halo series, It was the multiplayer that took off, It's pretty dead now so I guess you missed out.
>>
>>341580850
It's just so fucking boring. The multiplayer is just so bland. Maybe its just nostalgia goggles, but ps3 exclusives seemed to be significantly more inspired and entertaining.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.