[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this this the forced meme of videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Drop the slow mo.jpg (94 KB, 1029x545) Image search: [Google]
Drop the slow mo.jpg
94 KB, 1029x545
RUNNING TOO FAST
RUNNING RUNNING TOO FAST
>>
>>341575557
I know I'm gonna get called a faggot but I really like his mask. Very Daft Punk in the design but I could do without the edgy spikes.
>>
>>341575765

The edgy spikes show that the devs believe the punk scene is still big, and the emoticons show they're stuck in the late 90's

It's the most out of touch design I've ever seen.
>>
>>341576260
Cool though.
>>
he's saying "run them jewels fast"

and that whole game looks like a boring pile of shit, did no one learn anything with the first Watch_Dogs?
>>
>>341576474
>Ubi
>learning
hah
>>
>>341576260

Clearly the mask should have been a bunch of iphones glued to his face covered in 100 and crying laughing face emojis
>>
>>341576474

>He's saying run the jewels fast

Oh, now I feel like an idiot
I made this thread because I liked the song
>>
File: watch dogs 2.png (168 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
watch dogs 2.png
168 KB, 500x285
>>
>>341575557
>mocking RTJ

get better taste it music
>>
>>341576746
Now I feel like an idiot for posting this >>341577003
The song is "Close your eyes (and count to fuck)" by Run the Jewels. Both their albums are free to download and fucking great.
>>
>>341575557
HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS
>>
>>341575557
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS
this shit well STILL sell
they'll probably make a third one

i hate video games
>>
>>341576618

A modern concept for a "masked hacker" would be a ipod white robotic-looking mask reminiscent of the Cybermen from Dr.Who.

the redditors and tumblrites would be all over that.
>>
>>341577728

Not if they remove the ability to dox npcs and kill ones with views you disagree with, the only reason the first one got sales.
>>
>>341575765
I actually agree, he's the one character I really like from the gameplay trailer.
>>
>>341575557
The only good thing that came out of this is his mask
>>
>>341576618
Smashin that like button
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.