[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Will the NX version be visually better? I remember TP being the same on Gamecube and Wii, except with different controls.
>>
you remember wrong
>>
Wouldn't be surprised to see that it looks better and runs better overall. That and whatever gimmick the NX will probably have will be implemented in the game.
>>
>>341572786
It's the same
>>
Rodea Wii : Rodea WiiU = Zelda BotW WiiU: Zelda BotW NX
>>
>>341572949
Lol. No.
>>
>>341573482
lol yes
>>
NX will be another gimmick console
they already confirmed it wont be more powerful than wii u
>>
>>341572670

Doubt they'll be much different. It's a game designed for the Wii U and ported over to the NX, so I highly doubt the difference will be significant. I'm playing the Wii U version in any case since you can get around region locking with modding now. I don't trust NoA's localization.
>>
>>341575526
Source motherfucker
>>
>>341572670
The Wii version of TP was 16:9, the gamecube wasn't.

The NX version of BotW will probably be definitive version - most likely supporting 4K for a start.

Nintendo saying they're identical is just their way of avoiding heat from fans who are already pissed about the game being delayed. Many people bought a Wii U at launch just in anticipation of the new Zelda.
>>
i'm really surprised people made such a bit deal about that magnet controller thing but no one seems to care that link is carrying around a tablet.
>>
>>341572670
With the way things have been going for Nintendo, I expect the NX to have worse graphics than the Wii U.
>>
TP on gamecube was link as he properly is, left handed, TP on wii pandered to casual faggots who don't care about the lore and it was right handed.

The whole world was basically mirrored for casual wagglan babbies.
>>
>>341573254

aren't Rodea Wii and Wii U completely different games
>>
>>341572670
I hope not. The only reason I buy Nintendo consoles is because of Zelda and I am not buying another one just for this game. Sucks desu.
>>
>>341576005
Top kek

Link is righthanded in the new game
>>
>>341576192
He'll be left handed in the NX version.
:^)
>>
>>341575394
Not that guy but desu, it was mirrored and had 16:9 support. Other than that, yeah, it was pretty much the same game with different controls / ui.

I hope thats not the case of the NX, the framerate and resolution is just awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 230x230
>>341575752
>Nintendo
>4K
>>
>>341577515
4K will be the standard going forward.

If the NX doesn't support 4K, then it will be dead in the water.
>>
>>341575658
so you're playing it in Japanese?
>>
>>341577756
Na 1440p is the most is will be. So you want 4k at 15 fps?
>>
>>341577757

Yeah. Might be interesting anyway, I've heard that there's some Shintoistic stuff in WW and TP that didn't make it through localization, I still need to play them. Only Zelda I've funny played in Nip is ALBW.
>>
>>341577756
>4K will be the standard going forward

says fucking who, 4k is literally a meme resolution for the time being, 4K tvs won't cost 200$ next year, so stop memeing
>>
>>341572670
NX version will definitely have steadier framerate/less frame drops.
>>
>>341576085
Wii version is the real version, Wii U version is unfortunately the shitty handheld version

best version is emulated Wii on PC
>>
>>341572670
They were different; the Wii version offered a widescreen mode. Similarly, I expect the NX version to off "4K"
>>
File: [pout].png (258 KB, 1285x1698) Image search: [Google]
[pout].png
258 KB, 1285x1698
>>341572670
>No playable Linkle
>>
File: 1397718335791.png (30 KB, 226x161) Image search: [Google]
1397718335791.png
30 KB, 226x161
>>341572670
I have a strong inclination that the reason the game looks so low rez and poorly graphical isn't because the Wii U is weak, but because they are targeting for it to run on the NX

Since the NX will be a tablet after all.
>>
>>341572670
Cemu version
>>
>>341577515
>companies I don't like can't follow industrial standard because my current system can't haha OWNED

>>>>/neogaf/
>>
>>341580863
>not realizing Linkle was a joke character whose entire storyline is making fun of the tumblerinas begging for fem link
She won't be in a mainline zelda game
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.