[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I have to play the previous Nier games to understand Automata?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 516x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 516x285
Will I have to play the previous Nier games to understand Automata?

I'm thinking about getting a PS4 for it
>>
>>341567632
Just play Nier.
>>
This is the only game I am looking forward to in the near future.

Nier was a bit of a mess, but still great.
>>
>>341567632
I believe Taro (the director) said that you'll be more confused by the story if you play the previous drakengard/nier games before you play this one, so it might be better to jump into Automata first.
>>
How come NieR is still so expensive? Especially in Europe, at some stores it still costs up to 40£
>>
Completely unnecessary.

You should still play it though.
>>
>>341570051
Not available on the psn store, niche game that gained reputation over time, sequel people are excited about coming out soon
>>
nier did nothing wrong
>>
>Nier comes out
>Everyone says it's shit
>Don't buy it
>Nier Automata announced
>Suddenly everyone is saying Nier is great
>Can't even buy it without importing a copy from fucking England for $120

Why did people even say it was shit in the first place?
>>
>>341571557
The only people who think its shit are reviewers who are shit at video games
>>
>>341570051
That fucking game being physical only, and console only it's fucking impossible to find cheap. I just gave up on playing it.
>>
>>341567632
>I'm thinking about getting a PS4 for it
don't do that, unless you really need to play the game on release day
>>
>>341571557
It actually went
>Nier comes out
>Everyone says it's shit
>Don't buy it
>Suddenly everyone is saying Nier is great
>Nier Automata announced
I get what you mean though. I managed to snag a used copy with a broken case off ebay for $30, absolutely nowhere else has it.
>>
Honestly, I just bought NiER on Amazon after seeing how good Automata looks. Then again, I have a thing about playing the first game in a series if it has a overarching story.
>>
From what I understand Nier was an RPG while Drakengard 3 was a shit hack and slash right?

From the videos it looks to me that Nier Automata has way more in common with Drakengard 3 than with the first Nier. Only not as shit since Platinum is developing it.
>>
>>341567632
nobody will understand automata except for taro, judging from previous games

>>341571636
nier is a mess, an interesting mess with a nice soundtrack, but a mess nonetheless.
>>
>>341571773
>Then again, I have a thing about playing the first game in a series if it has a overarching story.

Nier is the sequel to Drakengard, you're starting off on episode 2.
>>
>>341571776
Both Nier and D3 had RPG elements. D3 actually had combos though unlike Nier.
>>
>>341570051
PS3 version is $20 on Amazon. That's about what I'd expect a digital version to run.
>>
>>341571776
>Nier Automata has way more in common with Drakengard 3 than with the first Nier.
If this ends up being the case I'm cool with it. I loved Drakengard 3. Warts and all.
>>
>>341571557
Actually it's
>Nier comes out
>shitty reviewers call it shit because it has "bad graphics" and they didn't finish the game
>everyone who actually played it loves it, aside from the massive grind if you want to do side content
>idiots on the internet didn't pick up on this until the sequel was announced since only a tiny portion of the internet knew about the game prior to Automata's announcement

The main complaint people have is the gameplay, and if you don't do the autistic grinding sidequests like farming and upgrading weapons (both completely unnecessary to progress) or play on hard (which inflates the fuck out of enemy HP) then the game is actually pretty average in the combat department with some interesting boss fights even though the game is imbalanced as fuck. Memelords just say it has shit combat because it's not DMC or Ys tier.
>>
>>341567632
No.
>>
>>341571776
Drakengard 3's gameplay wasn't the greatest, but I wouldn't call it shit.

Those fist weapons were just too damn fun.
>punching a cerberus in the face so hard its other two heads explode
>>
>>341570051
I bought NieR for 5€ on amazon.
>>
>>341567632
From what i can tell th drakengard games story is perverted weeb trash.I'd guess it doesn't matter, but then again this is 4chan.
>>
>>341572193
>they didn't finish the game
pretty sure that was just joystiq
most other reviewers got it alright

>everyone who actually played it loves it
i liked it, but it was a 6-7/10 game, anon

>just say it has shit combat because it's not DMC or Ys tier
The combat is fucking shit and I really don't see how you can defend it.

Even God of War has more indepth combat than tap square to win
>>
God I hope Automata has MGR's parry system.

It's looking more and more like MGR2 will never exist, and MGR has one of my favorite combat systems ever. Automata looks like my last best hope for attack-based defense.
>>
>>341571850
episode 3, remember drakengard 2 :^)
>>
>>341572371
Hey I enjoyed Drakengard 3 too, but my point is, Nier was an RPG, with towns, people to talk to, open spaces and stuff, while Drakengard 3 was extremely linear and 100% focused on combat, and I think that from the trailers Nier Automata will have more in common with D3 rather than Nier.
>>
>>341572389

Puritans GTFO
>>
>>341572447
From the first trailer I thought Nier Automata look like an exact copy paste from MGR, animations and all.
>>
It's coming to pc.

Literally no reason to buy moviestation
>>
>>341572414
No, most reviewers didn't get ending B. In fact, I'd be willing to bet a good amount none of them did.
>i liked it, but it was a 6-7/10 game, anon
I'm willing to bet you didn't get ending B either.
>The combat is fucking shit and I really don't see how you can defend it.
"Fucking shit" is Dragon Age 2 or Too Human. If you think the combat in Nier is "fucking shit" you have not played an action game with "fucking shit" combat. Nier is responsive and fast albeit simple. That alone makes it more than "shit." Sounds to me like you're being contrarian and overexaggerating.
>>
>>341572571
Fuck off port beggar
>>
>>341572556
Honestly that sounds great. More MGR with a cool blind lady cyborg protagonist is my dream.
>>
Got nier for a tenner but it's shite
>>
>>341572617
Yeah it sounds amazing to me too actually. I like everything about this game so far.
>>
>>341572389
That only really applies to 3 and somewhat 2, 1 is a completely different animal
>>
>>341572734
>>341572617
Wait until the game shifts genres.
>>
File: 1429914546695.png (178 KB, 360x349) Image search: [Google]
1429914546695.png
178 KB, 360x349
>>341572470
>friend gave me a random japanese ps2 game when i was younger
>didn't know japanese, played a bit and it was shit
>let it sit on the shelf at parents for years
>check it this year to see if i can look it up
>its fucking drakengard 2
How they managed to get it I'll never know, but I'm not sure I even want to play it.
>>
>>341572617
She is not actually blind. She wears special glasses or some shit.
>>
>>341572389
Drakengard 1's story is a hilarious mess. 2's is basically a fanfic.

3's sounds looks like a perverted edgefest if you just read a description, but there's actually fuckall fanservice (unless the mere mention of people fucking offscreen gets you hard) and it doesn't take itself seriously enough for the edge to be grating.
>>
>>341572790
R H Y T H M B O S S
>>
>>341572803
Not worth it, take it from someone who grinded out all the endings. It's Drakengard in name only and some butchered characters
>>
>>341572587
>ending B

I'm the >>341571557 anon so obviously I haven't played the game, but does what ending you get really matter? Like, if people are complaining about the gameplay or graphics then what ending they got doesn't matter.

It might if they were complaining about the story though.

That being said, I heard that Nier has an ending that's incredibly bizarre to get. Have to 100% complete the game, get to the end and then delete your save data. Or something like that. Who the fuck deletes their save data?! It sounds like "that kid" who tells you bullshit hidden shit when you were younger like what buttons to push to activate nudie mode in Tomb Raider.
>>
File: 1462520636627.jpg (391 KB, 1024x2616) Image search: [Google]
1462520636627.jpg
391 KB, 1024x2616
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1273x718) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1273x718
Would you guys play vidya with Taro?
>>
>skipping a game and playing the sequel

Only retards do that.
And obviously if you do that you will like the series because you wont understand it fully.
>>
>>341573000
>it doesn't take itself seriously enough for the edge to be grating
This is actually what I enjoyed about it the most.

Well that and I like dash canceling in hack n' slash games.
>>
>>341573085
Of course.
>>
>>341567632
No point, they're going to retcon/parallel dimension the shit out of the setting like always.
>>
>>341573085
i want to beat his ketsui high score
>>
>>341572587
>I'm willing to bet you didn't get ending B either.
I got ending D, it's not that great of a game, anon, grinding sidequests didn't make it a better game, either, I wish I had stopped at ending B, even if Ending D was p good.

The combat system is abysmal, at least in the games you mentioned the game forces you to use different moves every now and then that isn't tap square
>>
>>341573085
Tell me about Taro. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>341573086
did you play drakengard, anon?

Because if you didn't, you did the exact thing you're whining about.
>>
>>341573071
The combat can be somewhat rough, but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It plays like a mediocre action-adventure game with rpg elements. The graphics are rough, no contest there.

The problem with not getting the other endings though is after you play through the game once, the game changes on your next playthrough, starting you off at the half way point. Also that bizarre ending is ending D
>>
>>341573287
He's actually Emil
>>
>>341573071
You play through Nier in cycles. Beat the Shadowlord once and you get ending A. You do NG+ and you start from halfway through the game and see the story from Kaine's point of view which completely changes the way the story plays out. After that you get one more ending if you collect all the weapons which is a really good ending but not the sort of thing I'd ding people for not getting even though it does have a lot of impact. I still can't consider not doing NG+ "beating" the game though since you basically get half the story if you don't do NG+.

The "bizarre" ending you mentioned just requires you to collect every weapon (not actually that difficult to do) and yes, it does delete your save data for story reasons (and prevents you from making a new save with the same name again).
>>341573239
You have not played Dragon Age 2 or Too Human.
>>
>>341573207
I'd like to eventually see a MGS4 style conclusion just to see it attempted.
>>
File: zero_shrug_songstress.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
zero_shrug_songstress.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>mfw the game will be only 60 min long
>>
>>341573239
The combat is better than Zelda and people rarely bitch about Zelda having "abysmal" or "fucking shit" combat. I'm speaking in general terms here, obviously people are going to have different tastes but it seems like a lot of people bash the game's combat but are fine with shit like Zelda because it breaks up the shitty combat with """"""""""""""""""""""""""puzzles"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" made for 3-year-olds.
>>
>>341573000
I like how Zero will casually mention if you want to have sex afterwards while slaughtering soldiers, or when she decides the place with the long as name is now called "Whatever".

The game was surprisingly funny at times, I enoyed it. Like when Zero gets caught in a small avalanche and a game over screen comes up but she's perfectly fine.
>>
>>341573472
I'd be fine with it, but it had better be a damn good 60 minutes.
>>
>>341573307
>did you play drakengard, anon?

Obviously I did. I'm not stupid to go in a rpg series that is heavily story driven and skip any of the games.
I played Drakengard 1, 2, 3, and Nier.
Its a fucking rpg series focusing in its complex plot, what kind of retard would know that and skip any of the games?!
>>
>>341573472
Its being developed by Platinum so we know it will have great gameplay but up to 5 hours long.
>>
>>341573623
>playing drakengard 2
You are a madman
>>
>>341573623
>what kind of retard would know that and skip any of the games?!
You underestimate the average gamer
>>
>>341573623
none of the games have an overarching plot though

they may share themes, but none of them are even that related beyond very vague backstory points you can fully enjoy without.
>>
>>341573085
Hell yea, he's a hilarious guy despite all the fucked up writing he does.
>>
>>341573623
You don't even know that Nier is connected with Drakengard before playing if you didn't read somebody else advice.
>>
>>341573562
And Nier doesn't break up the shitty combat with """"""""""""""""""""""""""""puzzles""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

need I remind you of wendy, or the interactive fiction section, or any of the random top down shooter segments, or the entire """"""""""""""""""""""""""""puzzle"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" dungeon in the desert?

Zelda's combat is better because you are forced to use items to beat some enemies, requiring at least some toddler level strategy in combat.

Nier has none of that.
>>
>>341573328
>but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be.
Even God of War makes you hit something other than square, sometimes.
>>
Nier Automata will have almost nothing to do with Nier, except for maybe some small details that link the games and the fact it's set in the same general world.

Is this the correct assumption to have?
>>
>>341574087
There's apparently a returning character that we have no idea who it is, or what game they will be from but that seems to be about the only thing you'll miss I guess
>>
>>341573892
they read could've Grimoire Nier or noticed in the game it gives a connection in the text adventure
>>
Never played Nier, but I heard it has a futa girl in it and that's literally the only reason I care. What's she like? I assume you never see her dick because this isn't a hentai but can you at least see crotch bulges or something? Does she pee standing up?
>>
>>341571557
you only started noticing people praising it when automata was announced

like how you only really start noticing a word when someone points it out to you
>>
>>341574087
Yes, that's basically what Taro said.
>>
>>341574087
I wouldn't call it a "correct" assumption given that the author of the story likes to have fun with people's expectations. But you are probably safe even if you haven't played all the previous games. I'd at least hit Nier and Drakengard 3 though.
>>
>>341574087
If >>341569980 is not lying and Taro said that then Automata might play on expectation fans have regarding plot and you will miss out on being made a fool off.
>>
Is it possible to get ending A the first time in Drakengard 3? I'm reading a description and I remember those events but I can't remember if I actually got that ending or I just watched it on youtube.
>>
File: 3080792-nierautomata-8.jpg (80 KB, 1229x691) Image search: [Google]
3080792-nierautomata-8.jpg
80 KB, 1229x691
Me on the right
>>
>>341571779
>nier is a mess, an interesting mess with a nice soundtrack, but a mess nonetheless.

You're a fucking retard as is everyone who espouses this cringe inducing normie opinion on the game

Nier isn't "a neat bad game, and oh yeah it sounds good!"

It's gained such a reputation because it captures so many things so effortlessly, in particular the sense of adventure, it comfortably blends over a dozen gameplay genres, it's a totally unforgettable and quality video game experience that doesn't care at all to pander to anyone or follow any trend on top of its better qualities. People just see some sword swinging and they say "oh well, looks like bland combat good story, that's Nier!"

But, there is much more to a game than that, and Nier even has a huge amount of engaging gameplay segments, like when it transitions for a side scrolling platformer, or for many boss fights

It's not a "mess" at all, in any way, in any sense, the most basic combat could be called "bland" is the biggest criticism you can give it, the rest of the game is cohesive to a fault
>>
>>341574348
How can you not see her damn panties with a thigh cut that wide and high?

Knowing the series, she probably isn't even wearing any.
>>
>>341574345
it's impossible to not get A first. you can't get B C or D until you've gotten all the ending preceding each
>>
>>341574545
But what's the point if ending A is the canon one?
>>
>>341574608
Replay value and curiosity?
>>
>>341574650
Oh okay.
>>
>>341574608
Ending A is cannon?
>>
>>341574174
Kainé is only hinted at having a dick. It's never really addressed directly. I wanted to play the game too when I heard about that, but I ended up loving it regardless. As for Kainé's personality she's a foul mouthed bitch and I love it.
>>
>>341574608
You're meant to see every ending in a row, it's all part of a large product and vision, it isn't like Fallout where you get a different ending depending on what you do.

They aren't endings at all, just parts of the bigger total story, with the final ending being the real end of the game.

It is a different kind of series. If you only get to the end of branch one you aren't done with the game yet.
>>
>>341574412
>normie opinion
the general consensus on /v/ is to suck this game's dick.
it's a taro game through and through, not a masterpiece.

>comfortably blends
it's a cardboard depth hack n slash with barebones RPG mechanics for 80% of the game, and random minigames for the other 20%.

>Nier even has a huge amount of engaging gameplay segments
it transitions from a barebones hack and slash to a barebones platformer with bad controls, or a barebones hack and slash where you have to dodge bullets.

I wouldn't call any of them engaging, they just don't have enough depth.
>>
>>341567632
I'm hoping that PS4 price will drop when the 4.5 comes out.
>>
File: DOD13-timeline-large.jpg (485 KB, 2500x505) Image search: [Google]
DOD13-timeline-large.jpg
485 KB, 2500x505
>>341574608
ending A isn't even "canon", none of the endings lead to drakengard 1
>>
>>341574893
the general consensus on /v/ is exactly what you said and I've literally never seen a Nier thread without that same opinion, ever

The rest of the things you said really are not worth addressing except to say that I hope no one listens to you, and plays the game themselves to realize why it is so praised, and why you are such a retard
>>
>>341574862
>only hinted at having a dick
it's blatantly confirmed in a canon sidestory, but in-game it's not.

>>341575020
i think the retard here is someone who hasn't played enough games to realize how abysmal nier's combat really is.
>>
>>341574541
Maybe she's just wearing a pasty on her vagina
>>
>>341574608
You don't replay the same game after an "ending", the story keeps going and shows you new things
>>
>>341575086
>abysmal

yeah, sweet hyperbole
>>
>>341575086
>it's blatantly confirmed in a canon sidestory, but in-game it's not.
I'm aware of that. I was just letting him know it wasn't really directly stated in the game.
>>
>>341570051
What? They had it for like 7 bucks in gamestop
>>
>>341575184
>sweet hyperbole
this is coming from the guy throwing retard around because I don't think your precious game is a masterpiece.
>>
>>341570051
I got it for like $5 used at FUCKING GAMESTOP.
>>
>>341575086
>how abysmal nier's combat really is.
I think you're exaggerating. While Nier's combat is far from amazing it does its job well enough.
>>
>>341570051

Dirt cheap on the 360.
>>
>>341575276
>does its job well enough
Doing it's job well enough would be making me press anything other than square throughout the entire game.
>>
>>341575357
So you didn't block, roll or use magic the entire game?
>>
>>341575381
I could easily clear 90% of the game on hard by spamming the square button over and over again with little effort.
>>
File: 1461792138505.jpg (50 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1461792138505.jpg
50 KB, 584x622
>>341567632
>understand
>japanese games
>>
>>341574348
A2 is cute.
>>
>>341570051

You missed SE's sale last year, new copies for 15 on both PS3 and Xbutt
>>
Okay question time
How are there humans still alive? Given that Gestalt Nier failed wasn't every gestalt supposed to relapse and die?
>>
>>341575637
anon, there's humans on the mooooooon
>>
>>341573071
You get endings in order

A, then B, then you qualify for C and D at the same time after B and make a choice for which one you get.
>>
>>341575669
How did they get to the moon and why were they there and how did the salt AIDS not affect them
>>
>>341575738
>how did they get to the moon
rockets

>why were they there
because giant bitch dust was killing everyone

>how did the salt aids not affect them
they left before salt aids hit wherever they were launching from, obvs
>>
I'm really curious how Automata is going to handle it's multiple endings. Given an interview with gamespot, it sounds like what they're doing is somewhat similar, but also very different.

>The original Nier asked players to complete the game three or four times to completion to uncover the full story; each playthrough would yield new bits of information and fresh perspectives on its characters, adding depth to the narrative. When asked if Nier: Automata would have the same layout, Taro said the team is planning something similar, but not quite along the lines of needing multiple playthroughs.
>"It's not exactly the same but there are some similar mechanics in the storyline," he said. "It will be a little bit different than the previous title but there will be the same kind of gimmick. But it's not like an RPG where there is just one route you can take."

I wonder if they're going the Drakengnard route of having multiple branches.
>>
File: 1447432752916.png (221 KB, 316x444) Image search: [Google]
1447432752916.png
221 KB, 316x444
>>341575559
W A I F U

MATERIAL
>>
>>341575862
All of the endings only affect about 50 years, where this game takes place a while into the future and it'll all be forgotten.

emil is the only character that could be referenced in automata pretty much

even then, there's really only two endings, ending c or ending e, and since the timeline references ending e, that's the """"""canon"""""" one
>>
>>341573724
>>341573472
they said it will be a full length RPG
>>
>>341576120
oh, so six hours, nice.
>>
Papa Nier is best Nier. No contest.
>>
>>341576361
t. salty americuck
>>
File: 1336443653922.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1336443653922.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>>341574412
>It's gained such a reputation because it captures so many things so effortlessly
>in particular the sense of adventure
>>
It'd be funny if they locked endings behind how well you did. That way, instead of grinding weapon levels or repeating the story 4 times, everyone ends up redoing segments over and over to get S ranks.

It'd be the perfect fusion of Yoko Taro's dickery and Platinum's combat formula.
>>
>>341573623
>Its a fucking rpg series

You don't even know what a fucking rpg is you wanker, and you call others retards?
>>
>>341576120
God I fucking hope not.
>>
>>341576890
All videogames do this already. It's called a game over.
>>
>>341574203
Confirmation bias, anon.
>>
So hey, since we're already talking about Taro's wild experiences.

If i'm new to the series, can I just get Drakengard3?

I mean, It's the only thing that's on psn and I don't know If I want to fuck around with ordering other games of "unknown quality" online
>>
>>341578287
You'd miss a good few references, but yes. Its largely disconnected from the others because its a prequel.

If you're too lazy/poor to play through Drakengard 1 you could just find a LP.
>>
>>341574018
Zelda's combat is complete dogshit even with items. If you find that fun you're retarded.
>>
>>341580508
t. someone who hasn't played skyward sword, or any 3d zelda for that matter
>>
>>341580569
I've played every one but Skyward Sword and yes, the combat is completely unengaging dogshit. Nier is at least fast and lets you jump. That puts it above Zelda for me.
>>
>>341580645
jumping does nothing for combat, and zelda is really just dark souls lite.

hero mode really makes you appreciate it
>>
>>341567632
yes, play Nier as it's good unlike this Platinumtrash.
>>
>>341580692
>jumping does nothing for combat
Yeah jumping sure adds nothing to DMC or Ys.
>zelda is really just dark souls lite.
If Dark Souls were even easier than it already is to the point of being braindead, yes. Zelda's combat is dogshit.
>>
>>341580791
>jumping does nothing for combat
I was referring to nier as you were referring to nier you colossal dinglebag

>zelda's combat is dogshit
t. someone who never played zelda on a harder difficulty
>>
>>341580868
>difficulty mattering
Zelda is easy even if you waste your time doing a self-imposed challenge that could be better spent doing a self-imposed challenge in a game that actually has difficulty in the first place.
>>
>>341580984
>self-imposed challenge
hero mode is not a self imposed challenge you abysmal turdbag
>>
Posting just that I can a look without logging in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2xx0RbVRI
>>
>>341581060
I said "even if you do one," you moron. If you legitimately think Zelda is difficult you might have brain problems.
>>
>>341571776

Nier is a RPG in the sense that you can do side quests along side the main plot to help gain more strength and resources. That said, it's a JRPG with sort of hack and slash combat and oddly a kind of bullet hell when it comes to bosses as it involves a lot of projectile spam.

Nier's gameplay is sort of lackluster; functional but clunky. I liked that it didn't resort to standing in a line taking turns to hit things though. Nier's strength will always be in the story telling. If you love despair and crushing depression you'll fucking love Nier. Some interesting mind fucks too.

Some people sort of dismiss it because the gameplay really is a bit of a chore at times, but it was worth it for the wild Taro ride.

Meanwhile D3 is really hard to recommend because that is even more dogshit in how well it plays, but it's still a wild ride in it's own right.
>>
>>341581230
you never said "even if you do one" you nimbag penglebangle
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.