[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody hype for Deus Ex MD? It's really flown under the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mankind divided.jpg (131 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
mankind divided.jpg
131 KB, 1000x563
Anybody hype for Deus Ex MD? It's really flown under the radar for the last couple of years since it was announced, even /v/ hasn't discussed it much. I mean it comes out in a couple of months.
>>
>>341560573
The music on the Dubai gameplay was on point
Michael McCann alone is enough for me, the Deus Ex game is a bonus
>>
I was already sold so its kinda whatever now

Don't want to watch too much stuff. Don't want to spoil exploration etc like I did with the HR leak
>>
Did you just post this exact same thread again?
>>
>>341560573
Trying to keep the hype down, already have my pre order secured for about a year. Glad they thrown that augment your pre order out of the window. The newly announced hack stuff looks pretty kewl.
>>
>>341560573
Not really, looks like cramped console garbage. HR at least had a new aesthetic. Story ideas/themes seem like crap tio.
>>
>>341561212
I dunno robot aparteid sounds cool and is a natural evolution of the tensions presented in the first game.

Also the verticality in the level design looks good.
>>
there was shown a demo of Dubai this e3

Just youtube deus ex md e3 2016 demo and you should find something
>>
File: 1464169935759.jpg (43 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1464169935759.jpg
43 KB, 512x384
>>341560734
This
Micheal McCann is god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY7ss1yLt4&index=2&
>>
>>341560573
I wish the guy who did sarif in HR wasn't insane and returned for MD. The new guy sounds weird.
>>
>>341560929
I'm cautiously hyped for it, keeping it on the low in case it actually is shit, though it's really the only game I'm looking forward to this year.
>>
I know Square Enix is going to fuck it over so I'm not too hyped about it even tho I am buying it.
>>
>>341560573
I hate the Australian character's voice. Not because of the accent, the actor is Australian so that's on point. The actual acting, however, is awful, which is weird because this guy is pretty established.
>>
>>341563317
MUH GUBBAMINT FROOT FLIES
>>
Looks great so far, only issue I have is that some animations look choppy and awkward, that is the takedowns, cover transition and wall punch ones

That dubai gameplay was cool, even while watching I could see plenty of alternate paths apart from what was being traversed, shame that the person playing was fucking awful.

This, xcom 2 and overwatch were the only games I was looking forward to this year, and I havent been let down yet, so im feeling confidently hyped about it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.