[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Tripwire thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: killing-floor-2.png (3 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
killing-floor-2.png
3 MB, 2000x1125
What was Tripwire thinking?
>>
They weren't.
>>
what's the problem?
>>
File: lovely-dosh[1].jpg (44 KB, 790x496) Image search: [Google]
lovely-dosh[1].jpg
44 KB, 790x496
>>341559575
>What was Tripwire thinking?
>>
HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
>>
>>341559698
I saw someone on /v/ shitting on Tripwire so i sheeped his opinion

Convince me I'm doing the wrong thing.
>>
Didn't they lose some top people? That's what I've heard, might explain why the game's progress and balance is awful.
>>
>>341559839
Hey, I too haven't played Killing Floor 2, and I agree that it's a pile of shit!
>>
>>341559636
This is the second time today that first post was my thought while looking at thumbnail.
>>
>>341559698
Aside from bugs and shitty design decisions that have persisted since launch and the game still being in early access six months after it was supposed to be finished they implemented a shitty new PvP gamemode that nobody wanted and then ruined the entire game's balance to accomodate it.
>>
>>341559575
https://youtu.be/tlFE2pOImzY
>>
This resistances shit has ruined the game.
>>
>Be a dev making a game about killing massive hordes of zombies and mutants
>Be a cuck at the same time

How is this shit possible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.