[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A lot of cool Sony shit was revealed at E3 >Spiderman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>A lot of cool Sony shit was revealed at E3
>Spiderman, GoW, Death Stranding, etc.
>Go to /v/
>Everyone is trying to shitpost about the new Zelda reveal.

How about we stop with all the muh zelda and muh pop up and actually, you know, talk about the games that do look cool?
>>
>>341557113
You come to /v/ - Nintendo and expect people to talk about good games? You are in for a dissapointment, lad.
>>
>>341557113
>GoW
>Mfw
That said, Spider-Man, Days Gone, and Death Stranding all look better than sex.

I'm not sure why /v/ refuses to acknowledge how shit Nintendo has become.
>>
>Titanfall
>Recore
>Xbox Play Anywhere
>We Happy Few
>Horizon ZD and Scalebound

Nah. /v/ is a hivemind of shitters incapable of conversing outside of depreciating exciting events and memes
>>
>angry that /v/ is talking about the only game with significant gameplay shown
>>
>>341557495
>not being cautiously optimistic for GoW
Anyway, Zelda looks fucking fantastic regardless of how shit Nintendo may be right now.
>>
>>341557495
there really are a ton of whiny nintendo faggots around here. They constantly complain about how modern AAA games are terrible and only old games are good, but they never say the slightest thing negative about Nintendo.

/v/ was fucking unbearable before they added the pokemon containment board
>>
>>341557495
I know Kratos is a shit character, but I liked GoW 1-3 just for the mindless fun. I didn't play the other ones though.

There was a lot of cool shit shown at Sony's, but everyone just focused on either defending or shitting on Zelda, barely anything else, Kojima's project is barely an exception, has seen the same amount of threads as Zelda hate/love threads.
>>
>>341557113
People that have owned a Nintendo console these past couple years have had nothing much to talk about. They finally get their, once every new console, game and make threads about it.

I'm excited about Sony's conference. I'll probably get this Spiderman eventually but am still trying to get games that I've wanted for awhile. So many games on an empty wallet is no fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x648
>>341557113
>God of War: Me and My Wife's Son
>Muh Kojima game
>Capeshit
>>
>>341558194
I'm a little worried about the camera, to be honest. Also, Kratos is not the character I would expect to mellow out and have a 2nd family, after completely submerging Greece underwater.

>>341557928
Recore and We Happy Few look cool. That Pinata review was fucked up.
>>
>>341558398
>containment board

Yes, because that's why we constantly get Pokémon threads even after that, right?
>>
>>341558548
I think you might've tagged the wrong post anon...
>>
File: Glory.jpg (171 KB, 470x668) Image search: [Google]
Glory.jpg
171 KB, 470x668
I own literal hundreds of Spider-Man comics and he's tied for my favorite fictional character of all time, but almost every free roaming Spider-Man game has just been decent at best due to shit mission design with the exception of Ultimate. Until I see more it's hard to get excited.

Also Zelda actually showed gameplay
>>
>>341557495
>all look better than sex.
what would you know about sex?
>>
>>341558694
My couch simulates the experience well enough : ^)
>>
>>341557113
We've literally only seen 90 seconds of the new Spider-Man, and not even all of it is gameplay.
>>
>>341558543
According to the devs he isn't completely mellow, they just chose this portion for presentation to show that his character is going to develop. They said that we'll still see the same kind of bombastic shit as before, so I expect to see Kratos ripping off heads again for whatever reason.

I just hope this new combat system isn't too boring. GoW original style may have gotten a bit dated, but they definitely shouldn't use The Witcher as a reference for good combat.
>>
Guys I saw that the new Rhythm Heaven is out for $30
Is it worth picking up if I'm new to the series?
>>
>>341559145
I think there is still a market for "dated" gameplay elements. We're seeing a resurgence of collect-a-thon platformers wit Yooka Laylee and A Hat in Time, both in development.

The "knowledge" counter shown in the trailer was obviously for your son, but GoW games are very corridor driven and streamlined, that an RPG/learning system doesn't really make all that much sense. I'd really like a GoW game that works as a Metroidvania, Like maybe Valhalla or Yggdrasil.
>>
>>341559254
I actually bought it a half hour ago.

Personally I'd play the demo first. I'm still early in the game but it hasn't really been ramping up in difficulty. You use 1-2 buttons each game so far. While I wasn't expecting something as awesome as Elite Beat Agents, I kinda wish more was going on in the games.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.