[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone ever choose this fucking garbage? Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: zenyatta.jpg (305 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
zenyatta.jpg
305 KB, 2560x1440
Why would anyone ever choose this fucking garbage?
Literally every game where I'm roadhog and we have a zenyatta, i've gotten gold healing. I have to immediately choose Lucio just to prevent the risk of someone choosing it. Worst hero in the game
>>
He's not a real healer, he's more offensive support than a healer. His healing orb is mostly going towards a flanker.
>>
File: 1444683148924.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444683148924.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>running zenyatta as only healer
>>
>>341555162
>roadhog
Enemy team having roadhog is one of the best reasons for taking Zenyatta.
>>
File: 1459850821183.jpg (88 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
1459850821183.jpg
88 KB, 694x488
>>341555373
>>341555493
>>341555746

boy OP you sure look dumb
on the Roadhog subject, of fucking course you're gonna do more healing than Zenyatta, you're a giant fucking target that soaks up damage then heals up almost immediately.
>>
File: pierre_bernard.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pierre_bernard.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
>>341555162
>Team has Zenyatta, Symmetra, Hanzo, and Torbjorn
>On Offense
>>
>>341555162
zenyatta does wonderful things assuming you can aim or the opposing team has bastions/a bunch of tanks. Even most squishies will come up to challenge you and then you headshot them twice and it's over.
>>
>>341555162

The way you are supposed to play Zenyatta is from the backline. You heal people when you can, but really you are putting your discord orb on the cunts who need to fucking die first. Mercy is your pure healer who does barely any damage, Lucio is your inbetween healer who can do some damage and some healing, and Zenyatta deals out the most damage of all the healers, but the least amount of healing.
>>
>>341555162

>How to tell someone is a shitter the post
>>
File: 1433631729827.png (170 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
1433631729827.png
170 KB, 382x346
>>341555162
>Having Zenyata without a Lucio/Mercy on defence
>>
>>341555162
You don't pick Zenyatta to be your healer, you pick him to provide back row support to your team, and I mean back row because your ass is grass with one wayward bullet ("b-but that makes him bad" shut up shitter). His harmony orb is best used on the guys in front while your discord orb turns his foes into straw homes, all the while popping motherfuckers with your normal orbs because shit those things fucking hurt, and when the stars align and your team is ready to go all in, you pop that ult and enlighten the fuck out of the enemy team.

Anyway, I always saw the support selections roles like:
>Mercy - Active Medical/Buff Support (dedicated quick healing/dmg up)
>Lucio - Passive Medical/Buff Support (AoE slow healing/speed up)
>Symmetra - Defensive Support (shields and turrets/teleporter also good for offense though)
>Zenyatta - Offensive Support (enemy debuff/single ally buff and nasty snipe ability)
The proper way to play these characters should be in line with these descriptors.
>>
>>341555162
I played during closed beta and Zenyatta was god tier when orb of discords were permanent. Having one on you no matter what you did was severely limiting. Ever since they nerfed the discord to be 3 seconds line of sight he's been trash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.