[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo won E3 2016. And that's terrifying. I'm probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Nintendo won E3 2016. And that's terrifying.

I'm probably not ever going to play the new Zelda, and I'm only sorta interested in it. But I think on any measure that matters, Nintendo won.

It really is amazing how when you advertise a single game AS A GAME, with the repetitive systems that make up the core gameplay, it's more appealing than any "slice" could be.

We know what games are actually like. They are like what we saw in Zelda. You get into a gameplay loop and find fun new stuff around the place.

Who the fuck knows what all those other games at E3 are actually like?
>>
>literally only one game
>won E3
Sorry but I don't think 'cumming to shirtless link' is one of the criteria for E3 success.
>>
File: 1465995914287.png (268 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465995914287.png
268 KB, 771x1024
Every time I think the industry is dead and I start to hate all you faggots, something like this happens and reminds me that we all love video games. And when we pretend not to, we're only fooling ourselves.
>>
File: PLAY THE GAME.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
PLAY THE GAME.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>341549447
>>
File: zelda combo.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
zelda combo.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
maybe the industry will notice and stop putting style so much over gameplay.Heck most trailers these days are just ''muh rich plot and grafixxx'' while in Breath of Wild it mostly shows gameplay possibilities. I have to admit that the graphics are not great,that i want a possibility to cut off the stamina meter and that expect a bit more of the AI but
>some enemies can kill you in one fucking hit
The souls of Skyrim:Breath of NES
>>
>>341550587
>PLAY THE GAME
>it's not out yet
>you have to own the platform for it first
n
o
p
e
>>
>Game was announced in 2013
>Was supposed to come out in 2015
>Still won't come out till 2017
NINTENDO WON YOU GUYS
>>
>>341551106
>graphics not good
Any game where you can pause and you get a goddamn painting has good graphics.
>>
>>341549694
We just need somewhere to bitch anon, that's what /v/ is for.

Complaining about the things we actually love.
>>
>>341549694
>all Nintendo fans have 1 game to focus on and tweet about
>It's the most talked about game on twitter
This really isn't surprising. It's the biggest name at E3 easily, but I don't think it gives Nintendo the conference win.
>>
what a shame it's on Nintendo. who even owns one of those consoles? i mean i guess it's cool if you like buying censored games and Weegee.
>>
>>341549273
Nobody wins anything, it is just a fucking game showcase.
Every time I see someone say someone won E3 I feel physically sick.
Are you nine years old?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.