[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The end of consoles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 650x365
>>making us wait 8 years between ps3/360 and 4/one

>>now expecting us just 3 years later to buy 4.5/scorpio for a price thats likely to be twice as high as 4/one

>>Is there a point anymore? Why not just give up buying new consoles, save the $$$, and game on pc exclusively?
>>
>not knowing the only reason why 7th gen was so long was because of the 2008 financial crisis

fucking retard
>>
I'm not going to build a dedicated gaming PC because I'm an actual adult, who contributes to society.

Am very keen for a Scorpio though, universality and 6tflp GPU sounds fucking good to me
>>
>>341549109

>100$ extra
>kinect is the future!111
>remember to buy the game for 100$ and save 25$! double gold edition!
>finacial crisis

retard
>>
The end of microshit maybe. Japan will continue to make games for Nintendo and Sony audience, as a global company, Sony has the strongest vitality in sale power, and is a good source of revenue, it's the rest of their business that's shit.

Microsoft = millions of dollars and dumb decisions. They came off 2nd best this generation, and are now pulling out to PC, which effectively kills their premium crowd as the games will be bought on PC, and multiplats to Steam instead of those people buying a Scorpio.

Slim is retarded because it's going to become obsolete. Meanwhile Sony has the VR gimmick at the most commercially affordable option.with an interesting line up of 1st wave games to try it out with.

Regardless of VR, games are being made on Sony's platform, and a huge hit on Nintendo's horizon.
>>
>>341549835
do your research before you spout retarded bullshit
>>
>>341549710
>Adult
>Thinks 6 teraflops is impressive

How about you do some research first boy.
>>
I'm just glad consoles are done, everyone's known it and said it for a while, 60 fps became a mainstream meme to rival cawwadooty in the same way that "capcom sucks! pt was awesome!" got us a scary resident evil game

It's just sad to see vr thrown around a lot, it'll cost you a THOUSAND DOLLARS to play vr games, yet they throw around words like Accessible...
>>
7th Gen was way too long (for a number of reasons), a 3 - 4yr refresh is fine with me as long as they actually create a new generation every other refresh (e.g 8 Gen start, 8.5 Gen, 9 Gen, etc).
>>
>>341550301
>I'm just glad consoles are done
>consoles are selling even better than ever before

gtfo to mustard echo chamber, faggot
>>
It doesn't matter, some people will always stick with consoles.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.