[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is what, the third nail in the Mario Party coffin? Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: mario-party-star-rush-boxart.png (1 MB, 1200x1095) Image search: [Google]
mario-party-star-rush-boxart.png
1 MB, 1200x1095
So this is what, the third nail in the Mario Party coffin? Nintendo has no intention of saving this series.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngDu6rZk_0

>no shitty car

It's a start, honestly.
>>
>>341532354
I'm watching the direct and I'm just seeing more boss battles, does it get better?
>>
I think this looks fine desu

Better than the abortion that was the last 3DS Mario party
>>
>>341533862
>>341532354
Was Island Tour that bad?
>>
>>341532354
>the cover is literally just stock art

I can already tell it's trash.
>>
>third nail
>MP9
>MP10
>Island Tour
Uh.
>>
File: MARIO2.jpg (67 KB, 474x327) Image search: [Google]
MARIO2.jpg
67 KB, 474x327
Gee, where have I seen that image...
>>
>>341534292
Mario Party DS was a lot better
>>
>>341534617
>Island Tour
>MP10
>Star Rush
there's your three
>>
>>341534870
How so?
I'm sorry I'm pressing, but I have heard nothing about this game. I really don't know anything about it, other than it came out about 3 years ago and vanished immediately.
>>
File: ss_dfaSmug+SFA3UDON.png (289 KB, 393x410) Image search: [Google]
ss_dfaSmug+SFA3UDON.png
289 KB, 393x410
>>341532354
would it be better if this game was called Mario Board?
>>
>>341535125
Yeah, no.
We're not going to pretend 9 didn't introduce the car and was full of races to the finish which carried over to 10.
>>
Disregarding Boxart Shitposting, was there any confirmation this is the only mode, or is this the obligatory Gimmick Mode like Bowser Party?
>>
>>341534870
The boards were too small, and it was ridiculous how you can buy multiple items per shop visit. Other than that I loved MPDS
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 390x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 390x238
>>341534818
>>
>>341535125
10 was 9, but with better maps and extra modes that were better than the main one.
>>
>>341532354
At this point they should just make a community content game and be done with it

like team 17, but I don't blame them they have been making worms game for what, 2-3 decades now?

I hope 3d worms gets the same treatment
>>
>>341535221
DS was just a more traditional mario party. It wasn't really amazing but it had the fundamentals and was portable single-card.

Island Tour just felt like a retread of 8 and 9. Not very good was how I'd describe it.
>>
>>341532354
What the fuck is going on with the Mario spin-offs recently? The tennis one, Paper Mario, now this shit.

I don't want a Strikers game anymore because I'm sure as hell they'll fuck that one up too.
>>
>>341535125
>leaving out 9
>the one that had the fucking car for the first time
M8 if you're fucking implying it was good, I will find you
>>
>>341535742
10 was still awful though. It played abysmally. Coming from someone who did all of the modes with 4 people.

>>341535863
cash-ins. At least Ultra Smash was a fun game though.
>>
Just give us another Fortune Street crossover.
>>
>>341535863
Ultra Smash was rushed for Holiday Sales even though they could have delayed Mario Maker, and Star Rush might be delayed if Nintendo isn't riding Holiday Sales with Color Splash.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.