[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20160530091731a0ef5umr9cae4wa5.jpg (189 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
20160530091731a0ef5umr9cae4wa5.jpg
189 KB, 640x361
>ctrl+f
>"absol"
>2 results
>followed by "-ute madman"
What did we think of Absolver?
>>
There is no gameplay up how am I suppose to know
>>
>>341523906
https://youtu.be/c_mQhDu7zmE
Gameplay video
>>
>>341524239
I'll admit, it was hard to find for some odd reason.
>>
>>341523906
seems really interesting. Reminds me of God Hand with the customizable movesets
I dig the art style
>>
>>341524250
Not pictured in this but the folks mention you can disarm and steal weapons as well.
>>
>>341523906
>that absolute rip off of souls UI
A lot of games are doing this recently, it's weird
Not like souls is the pioneer of "icon next to healthbar with a smaller stamina bar underneath" but those squares on the bottom left are certainly being ripped straight from souls, nioh did something similar
Game looks pretty alright though otherwise
>>
>>341525235
Oh please, next you'll say the flow meter is a rip off of Gears Of War's active reloads.
>>
>>341525235
I mean its a pretty convenient ass UI setup

The game looks super fluid, Ive been looking for a game like this for a while, and there seems to be a fair bit of complexity to it all
>>
>>341524459
That's what I felt. Parts godhand, parts way of the samurai. I mean I hate to compare it but I guess that's all I can do at this point.
I've read that weapons play a little different in that attacks will "clash" so I'm assuming that armed combat gets pretty aggressive .
>>
>>341525916
I think the skill ceiling will be pretty high. Hopefully I can have or become someone's senpai.
>>
>>341525916
It does yeah, can't complain since it's pretty minimal as UI usually should be, just thought it strange because it's all more modern games that have started using this setup, unless there is a game that came out pre-DeS that I'm forgetting about
>>
>>341526265
The UFC games and maddens pre-date Demon's souls by a long shot but I don't think many /v/irgins play those.
>>
>>341527168
Examples? I've actually played some maddens in my life but I don't remember any of them having life and stamina bars with item slots
>>
Looks very promising and Devolver just deserves to be supported. Easily one of my favorite publishers right now.
>>
>>341527685
The whole shebang? No, Madden (to my knowledge) doesn't have those, thought you were talking about stamina bars.
>>
Very excited for this. Combat looks so good, there's so much weight to every hit. Also, developers say that timing is crucial, so button mashing will be punished
>>
>>341528142
Yeah, check the vid. It shows a timing meter for attacks to keep your flow on point.
>>
File: 1352953445024.png (27 KB, 113x126) Image search: [Google]
1352953445024.png
27 KB, 113x126
>we
>>
>you can meet players in the world along wth npcs

so its an mmo?
what the fuck
explain your game more faggot
>>
>>341524250
Shit, that looks pretty neat. I'm a sucker for customizable movesets.
>>
I've been wanting another God Hand for so long. This combat looks pretty close. I can't fucking wait. One of the most promising games from this E3, to be honest (but that's not saying much)
>>
>>341523906
looks decent. games like these just need to come out already, not much you can do to hype them
>>
>>341532634
Idk man, it was announced back a few weeks ago and I haven't seen a single thread about it.
>>
>>341533886
we didn't really have any gameplay to really discuss until this point, and the release date is all the way in 2017 so no point getting excited yet
>>
>all these silky smooth parries, feints, ducks and dodges blending together
its gonna be good
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.