[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just left E3 day 2. Ask me shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160615_121119.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160615_121119.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Just left E3 day 2.

Ask me shit.
>>
What's your favorite color?
>>
When's Bloodstained demo?
>>
>>341523430
Red. No, wait-
>>
You gonna start a fire?
>>
>>341523551
I didn't catch it today or yesterday but now that I know. It's there I'll search tomorrow. I've been interested to know how it'll turn out.
>>
Did you get the Zelda coin/shirt?
>>
Was it fun?
>>
File: xiOQZ1Yl_200x200.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
xiOQZ1Yl_200x200.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Can you visit Taleworlds booth and eliminate this man? We need more competent PR guy.
>>
>>341523902
I did! I had to wait in line for about two hours, BUT Charles Martinet surprised us and met everyone in line and gave us signatures and called us all Super Anon! The shirts are awesome, the coins too.

>>341523964
It's been a blast. By far the most impressive thing is VR on the HTC Vibe. It genuine feels weird taking it off and looking around. It really takes you somewhere.

>>341524257
Idk where they are but I'll just take his job, I'm trying to get into the industry anyways.
>>
>>341523308
Know anything about Injustice 2 they haven't shown outside closed doors?
>>
>>341524374
Good luck.
>>
>>341524524
I don't know what they've shown the public, but today we got to see Gorilla Grodd and that Red Lantern in action. The way the progression system works is that each character has stats, enhanced by new gear they get. And you'll get new gear for your character after EVERY MATCH, win or lose. This affects your hero cosmetically as well, so I don't think we'll see skins again. The parts are inspired by comic stuff though, Superman had a Red Son emblem on his chest. Gameplay seems the same, every level has interactables and two locations.
>>
>>341525221
Ah okay, nothing new then. Thanks anyway hombre.
>>
Did you see any #spidermanPS4??
or record any videos of games you saw?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.