[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: kojima im back.jpg (36 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
kojima im back.jpg
36 KB, 1200x675
I'M BACK
>>
>>341513990
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 4234235.jpg (29 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
4234235.jpg
29 KB, 730x438
>and it's all in rear time
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>341513990
>HERRO EVERYONE

What did he mean by this?
>>
>tfw he walked faster than the floor lit up
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
You should stick to making movies, your games are mediocre.
>>
>>341514467
Everything is running a minute slower just like kojimbos mind.
>>
DIDJU RIKE IT?
>>
>>341513990
Its this Hideo.. or Kojima?
>>
File: death-stranding.jpg (36 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
death-stranding.jpg
36 KB, 1200x630
>>341514564
>Kojima lost his twin Hideo when the latter got brainwashed into attacking him.
>The attack led Kojima to be disfigured before having to mercy kill a brainwashed Hideo.
>The ordeal of losing his twin is immense, coupled with the plastic surgery to heal his face.
>The now beautiful Kojima used his PHANTOM PAIN to make MGS5, but without Hideo the game was incomplete.
>After finding out Konami brainwashed Hideo, Kojima left and traveled the world for inner peace.
>He made pic related as a tribute to Hideo. The ghost baby represents the loss of pure, innocent Hideo.
>The handcuff represents the lost link he had with his brother.
>Kojima found peace, but he will never be whole again without Hideo.
>He walks faster than the lights because he must avoid happiness, because now he lives in the darkness, alone.
>His life is pottery and plebs like you will never understand him.
>>
File: grope.jpg (33 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
grope.jpg
33 KB, 640x478
>>341514467
>TO HOLD INFINITY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

LEWD
>>
Baltimore Orioles number 1!
>>
>im backu with no gemu also no engine but tv actor from walking dad
>>
File: 1461238171280.jpg (33 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1461238171280.jpg
33 KB, 500x417
>>341513990
scruff with a touch of gray should be required for every Japanese man
>>
>>341515895
sauce
>>
>>341516114
Kek'd.
>>
>>341516603
high school parking lot.flv
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.