[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game shown at E3 are you most excited for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
What game shown at E3 are you most excited for?
>>
>>341502041
You just posted it.
>>
File: recore.jpg (38 KB, 736x403) Image search: [Google]
recore.jpg
38 KB, 736x403
>>
The fact that they greenlighted that fucking suit makes me scared for the whole game
>>
>>341502041
Fuck I don't have a PS4, what are the chances of this coming to Vita as well?
>>
>>341504875
>What are the chances it'll come to a dead console?
>>
>>341504650
I love this suit.
>>
>>341502041
This and GR2 Also neir
>>
That suit is incredible. Shows me that Insomniac is really invested and inspired to make an exclaimed impact above and beyond every SM game before this.
>>
>"We are absolutely obsessed about [quality]...That is our North Star. We always say 'Great is not good enough. We're going for truly epic.'"

This Jay Ong sounds like a really cool guy. I'd chill and drink w/
>>
>>341504875
Same odds as the new Zelda coming to vita.
>>
>>341502041
Butterlord. Always Butterlord.
>>
curb your enthusiasm season 9
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
File: ehQyOXM7.png (405 KB, 651x369) Image search: [Google]
ehQyOXM7.png
405 KB, 651x369
http://www.strawpoll.me/10495360
>>
>>341504225
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnKT9ZCGgBE
>>
Game of the show for me right there, OP. I honestly didn't see it coming. I just want to lose myself swinging around NYC like i used to.
>>
>>341504650
>Spiderman game
>not having dozens of unlockable costumes
Can't wait to play with Kaine's Scarlet Spidey costume
>>
>>341502041
>>341502476

Same. I'm just so, so fucking worried it won't have Spiderman 2's web swinging. It'll probably have ASM's lazy ass web rushing.
>>
>>341502041
Mount and blade bannerlord, cant wait for the new siege system.
>>
>>341510876
>Insomniac

Their recent games have been fairly high quality though even with the R&C reboot being released in time with the movie
>>
>>341510996
Agreed, they seemed to have fixed the only major issues with warband and upped the graphics.
>>
>>341502041
Holy shit a new Spider-Man game?! Which e3 conference is that in? I'm halfway the PS one
>>
>>341510834
You mean it will have dozens of dlc costumes.
>>
>>341511240
I'm not saying they'll dev the game lazily, just that they might not understand just how much the physics-based swinging added to the game, and how much people want it back. Hell, most people probably won't care if it's in or not, so they may never even have thought to do it that way. That's what scares me.

If this game has that one thing, I'll probably love it. But recent Spiderman titles have shown us that nobody in the industry seems to give a shit.
>>
>people hyped for spiderman after the """amazing""" spideman games
>>
The Last Guardian, since it comes out in 4 months

>hyping up games a year away
>>
>>341511754
Not the same anymore. Marvel has assembled a team that actually cares about the quality they put out. No more movie tie-ins.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.