[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just killed the blood starved beast now where the fuck do I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: blood.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
Just killed the blood starved beast now where the fuck do I go ?

Cathedral ward I go right elever and shit all up the stairs but the door is locked.

Bought the 10K souls key. Door is still locked

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW !
>>
Meant * elevator with all the guys in the wheelchairs breathing fire and shooting ...

I just can't figure it out guys ... please halp.
>>
Are u 12 yo ? Get the fuck outta here u fucking fuck. Also, GIT GUD
>>
Bump because serious anger issues atm.
>>
>>341496107
Are you stupid? Head past where you get grabbed by the invisible monster and up the stairs. There's a locked gate you use the key on
>>
>>341496429

I'm not twelve I'm 27 and a bad gamer. Got a fulltime job and a wife and a kid. So I don't have that much fucking time to search all over the fucking levels again.
>>
Go to the big ass church you dumb ass
>>
>>341496107
Key is for the huge gate near the giant.
>>
try exploring the first floor of the tower again
>>
>>341496107
Posts on a board full of trolls and expects help when he could easily follow the infinite amount of walkthroughs or learn how to play the game.

You actually need to git gud
>>
Go to the workshop and drop on the side where the ledge is broken.

You'll figure out the rest.
>>
>>341496720

I just fall to my dead even for aiming on the beams ...
>>
>>341496649
Job, wife and kid. FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FICK OUT OF MY /v/
>>
>>341496916

workshop in the hunters dream ?

I just don't get it guys.
>>
>>341497108

Even bought a house that's my own. Scary.

Now back on topic before I burn everything to ashes.
>>
Just general ... How similar is this to dark souls ?
>>
>>341497280
Damn son. Please, just stop.
>>
>>341497696
Darks souls with guns and a shitty potion system.

Fun game, shame about that community though
>>
>>341498705

You don't need a community, why would you even care.
>>
>>341497696
Its faster, more thematically consistent, better level structure, creepier enemies. I like it more. But its still very much a souls game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.