[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zenyatta: >slow heals. >Only one heal at a time. >Horibble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: thats-reall-sytud.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
thats-reall-sytud.png
39 KB, 200x200
Zenyatta:
>slow heals.
>Only one heal at a time.
>Horibble charge attack
>Low healing
>killed in 2 seconds
>one shot by widow
>can be out-healed by a sleeping lucio or a lazy Mercy
>Speed is SHIT
wait why is he in this game?
>>
>>341491071
Because he can make tanks take 50% more dmg
>>
Because his damage output is excellent for a support and his discord orb is the most ridiculous fucking thing in the world.
>>
>>341491290
this

calling zenyatta a healer is disingenuous
>>
Because he helps his team absolutely crush frontliners.

Assuming however that his team isn't retarded.

Which they are. Frequently. People fucking suck at this game.
>>
>>341491071
>horrible charge attack
You mean the one that can instantly kill anyone with 250 or less HP and has enough spread past twenty meters to ensure at least one hits?
>Low healing
You already said slow heals, which is the same thing, both of which are wrong, his heal is faster than Mercy's.
>One shot by Widow
So you didn't read the patch notes?
>Can be out-healed by X
Overall, yes. But on a per-person basis, his heal is better and easy to move about, could be better, but is fine as is.
>Rest of points
Agree. He's still fine as is, though.
-Uses Zen regularly
>>
>Tfw you charge all your balls and then get in a discord before they land and get the kill
>tfw you then get a double but avoiding a clueless Widow and her buddy
>>
>>341491071

>How to spot a shitter the post.

Discord/Harmony orbs are fire and forget support tools that allow a good zenyatta player to dish out a shit ton of damage over a short period of time.

His charge up attack is supposed to be used to snipe kids/turrets around corners. Or for baiting people around corners and blasting them with a fully charged attack.

He is legitimately the best secondary support in the game and allows your team to fucking shred tanks in seconds.

I mostly play Reinhardt and a good Zenyatta player always shuts me down hard.

Hell me(Reinhardt) and a friend playing Zenyatta fucking shut down an entire team on kings row and forced them into their spawn for half the game because his discord orb was that powerful.

The rest of our team just pushed the payload for half the game.
>>
>>341491823
>out heals mercy
That's just wrong
>>
>>341491964
>He is legitimately the best secondary support

he is the only secondary support.
>>
He can no longer be bodyshot by widow

His heals are not slow, it's 30hp/s. Mercy's is 50hp/s, but requires her to do nothing but heal, zennyatta only needs los to apply the orb and it will heal for a minimum of 90, usually more as teammates will stay in your line of sight.

crossfade is a pathetic 12.5/sec and requires line of sight, amp it up does take it to 40/s and neither zen nor mercy can compete with that kinda crazyass full teamheal.

The charge shot is dogshit though, only good against torb sentries, bastions, and people you've completely somehow snuck up on and just want to bullshit them to death.
>>
>Widow gets nerfed
>Can finally try zen
>Holy fucking shit this hero is broken
>His biggest weakness is that you need your low hp team to get LoS to you so you can throw a healing orb at them
>Obviously your team are retarded
>Throw many games because shitters keep getting put in my games
>>
>>341492345
No if you have one mercy or lucio in ur team already. Then any other support is the secondary support. And the utility zenyatta brings to the table trumps over any of the others. Excluding certain situations on maps
>>
>>341492345
Who is Symmetra?
>>
File: zen_up_this_bitch.png (110 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
zen_up_this_bitch.png
110 KB, 450x300
>"main" Zenny since beta
>over 40 hour on him
>mfw i'm be shredding scrubs like an absolute madman once he gets buffed
>>
>get potg on zen by ulting onto the point and then hitting a Widowmaker for 15 damage
How can nothing more interesting than that happen all match
I didn't even have one of his kickass intros
>>
>>341491071
He's definitely weak, but he's basically just an E ---> basic attack machine. You can pretty easily kill most people 1v1, barring a sniper shot or being stunned.

His big problem competitively is he's a jack of all trades character, and that's not how strategy in just about anything works. If you need a healer, you bring one. If you need a sniper who can track targets, you bring one. If you need damage, you bring damage. Tanks, etc. You don't bring a guy who can sort of fulfill similar roles. You have plenty of other slots for that.

I guess a problem with his ability to weak tanks is that he's not mobile or tanky enough to get close enough to kill one without dying himself, assuming the enemy team is using their tank as an actual tank.

Plus his ult, while nice, locks him out of attacking entirely. So it has almost zero offensive applications beyond supporting other people.
>>
>>341494162
>blocking a lot of damage
>potentially blocking an ultimate
>while getting a bonus for being on point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.